Avery Young....

CaneLos

Staff member
gon give us his last OV. Wont hurt to get him on campus and see what happens.

Trav

Redshirt Freshman
Great. And we can get a feel for the market and how many 10s of thousands we'd need to sign him. Then watch him put on an L$U hat.

pcitycane

Staff member
he ain't coming

my brother knows him
preshate that. someone call this kid and tell him not to take his visit then. theres not even a point since your boy knows him and says there is no chance. you just saved ol golden al alot of time, friend.

Travis Bickle

Freshman
I'd be surprised if we're in serious consideration, but it never hurts to get the kid on campus for a visit.

pcitycane

Staff member
he ain't coming

my brother knows him
preshate that. someone call this kid and tell him not to take his visit then. theres not even a point since your boy knows him and says there is no chance. you just saved ol golden al alot of time, friend.
I'm busy at the moment....mind shooting Golden an email for me?
ill foward this to danny I know his ass will be all over this. Athletic Department will most certainly be notified.

Peruche

Sophomore
Surprise, surprise....... Coach Golden is pulling one out the hat....... Who knows the kid might want to stay closer to home........

courcy75

Freshman
Who is recruiting him from our staff? Just guessing but it seems like kehoe is at least putting the effort in.

Dandycane

Thunderdome
He won't come here, but if he does, he'll suck because of that's the way things are around here.