ATTN - “The MILF Hunter” has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If I tried that at home with some dental floss I would end up with 1 eyebrow and I am not referring to a unibrow.
lets take'em off... who needs them.
ad.jpg

Advertisement
Wait, that's a thing? Do you have any recommended doctors? Asking for myself.
My friend usually gets it done next to the Asian massage place he goes to "weekly" ... and by weekly I mean every other day. And by "friend" I mean Jon Richt.

Last edited:
My friend usually gets it done next to the Asian massage place he goes to "weekly" ... and by weekly I mean every other day. And by "friend" I mean Jon Richt.
Is that Tom Herman's favorite Asian massage place?

Advertisement
I am unaware what a “cougar” is.

Could you kindly explain, friend?
Yes my friend it's an older woman having an intimate relationship with a younger male.an milf is a middle age woman ready to make you scream and shout behind closed doors.teach you a lot of things about yourself you didn't know.

Yes my friend it's an older woman having an intimate relationship with a younger male.an milf is a middle age woman ready to make you scream and shout behind closed doors.teach you a lot of things about yourself you didn't know.

I regret asking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jagr had a post during the game that was probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever read in my entire life and he continued to fight me on it.
He takes his arguments a step to far, and ends up looking like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back