Atlanta Canes

Advertisement
Yea I appreciate it, was hoping to get a green shirt for St Pattys day and didn't want to overnight it. Oh well.

Yea I appreciate it, was hoping to get a green shirt for St Pattys day and didn't want to overnight it. Oh well.

don't buy from allcanes.com they will rip you off

I can't confirm, but last time I visited Miami I went in their store and there was a Lance Leggett jersey on sale for 900 bucks. It said it was worn in a game. I told them that should reduce the price on it, not raise it. But he autographed it, the guy said. Again, should lower the price. They should've combined it with a Kirbnobyl jersey, both for 5 bucks. I still wouldn't buy.

Advertisement
I was going to ask the same question.

I live in Chicago and you just cannot get anything Canes here unless you order online. When watching home football games on ESPN this past season, I noticed fans in the stands wearing Duke, Morris, Perryman and Chickillo jerseys, along with some really cool t-shirts as well. But when I would go online I could never find any of what I saw on TV. Of course after the season was over Duke and Perryman popped up at a few online retailers... but it was too late at that point.

As for Allcanes.com ... I had ordered from them for many years, but stopped about 3 years ago. Ripping people off as USNAVYCANE stated above is exactly what happened. I ordered online and someone from that store took my credit card info and decided to go on a shopping spree in South Beach. I'll never order from them again.

The only place that I order from now is --- > http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Miami_Hurricanes
But like I said, at the time I wanted a Duke jersey they didn't have one (they do now). If anyone knows a local Miami retailer that has online services to the newest merchandise I am definitely interested.

Advertisement
They sell Miami stuff in the sports stores in the malls in Chattanooga, they've got to sell some in the ones in Atlanta.

I seem to remember the malls out in Gwinnett county having some Canes gear. Not sure if I've ever seen any at Academy or not.

if you really need a shirt right now, you might want to head over to the Champs sports at Lenox Square mall or champs at Cumberland mall...pretty much any champs store has canes ****....not sure if there will be green t's tho

I was going to ask the same question.

I live in Chicago and you just cannot get anything Canes here unless you order online. When watching home football games on ESPN this past season, I noticed fans in the stands wearing Duke, Morris, Perryman and Chickillo jerseys, along with some really cool t-shirts as well. But when I would go online I could never find any of what I saw on TV. Of course after the season was over Duke and Perryman popped up at a few online retailers... but it was too late at that point.

As for Allcanes.com ... I had ordered from them for many years, but stopped about 3 years ago. Ripping people off as USNAVYCANE stated above is exactly what happened. I ordered online and someone from that store took my credit card info and decided to go on a shopping spree in South Beach. I'll never order from them again.

The only place that I order from now is --- > http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Miami_Hurricanes
But like I said, at the time I wanted a Duke jersey they didn't have one (they do now). If anyone knows a local Miami retailer that has online services to the newest merchandise I am definitely interested.

As far as jersey's I haven't seen any up here. But they got T-Shirts and hats at a few of the malls.
Gurnee Mills-Foot Locker, Lids
Lincolnwood
Downtown Chicago try the local sportwear stores. Seems like EVERYTHING up here is either ND or BIG TEN schools gear

Advertisement
Most Of The Champs & Foot Locker stores In Atlanta carry UM T-Shirts On The College Apparel Table

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back