Athlon Preseason All-ACC Projections

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will have more than one DT/DE between the 1st/2nd/3rd team IMO. Also, Osburn and/or JT4 will be on 1st-3rd

I’m willing to bet we don’t have more than one DT or DE. Garvin will be the one. The rest is going to be success by committee.

It is better to be third and win, than first and look like dog sh** when we lose to teams that we should beat by 4-5 TD's...
The Coastal is OK, but we need to aim for 'ships.........that is what our legacy shows us.

Advertisement
Not rocket science that they don’t have more Canes on their list. But that’s ok, when we get the real results after the season we can compare to their list, and chuckle.

Advertisement
Before I even looked at the list I said...If Brevin Jordan is not a 1st team then stop reading....
At least they got that one right....and a few others as well.
Could have had a few more but not bad by them. Like Bandy and Garvin getting love with the LBs.

I'll take our talent over any team in the ACC sans Clemson

QB Martell / Perry
RB Harris / Lingard
AP Dallas / Thomas
SE Osborn / Hightower
FL Pope / Payton
HB Mallory / George
TE Jordan / Irvin
I agree completely. Too many simps are judging our talent based on our numbers in that archaic and historically awful offense Rickety led. We might not be incredibly deep, but we are flush with bigtime frontline talent.

Advertisement
I'll take our talent over any team in the ACC sans Clemson

QB Martell / Perry
RB Harris / Lingard
AP Dallas / Thomas
SE Osborn / Hightower
FL Pope / Payton
HB Mallory / George
TE Jordan / Irvin

What about offensive line. Doesn’t matter how many weapons you have if your line sucks year after year!

Rousseau will be the Biggest Surprise on the DL.....Watch and see...That Kids Upside is Insane...Hard Worker...my Buddy Met him and his GF in Boca a week ago and said, one of the Nicest Kids he ever met...

Advertisement
Back