Athlete Question for the Mods

CaneSB

Freshman
Can any of you with deep knowledge of our class (current commits and prospects) speak to who of our current athletes can play both offense and defense, upsides at both positions, and not only where they will start out but also where you think they are most likely to end up.

I think it was last year but I remember people talking about Lane and Cook both being excellent DBs. With all the RBs and WR in this class, there has to be a few that the coaches think can make the transition if they are buried on depth chart. Corn Elder from last year is a good example.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Bump.

This is a question for our Staff Writer's, not mods. Mods (like me) merely exist to keep people like Lebowski in line. Our Staff Writer's are the ones who do the real yeoman's work that makes our site the best place on the net to find quality information about Miami Hurricane athletics. I'll bump for one of them.

Bump.

This is a question for our Staff Writer's, not mods. Mods (like me) merely exist to keep people like Lebowski in line. Our Staff Writer's are the ones who do the real yeoman's work that makes our site the best place on the net to find quality information about Miami Hurricane athletics. I'll bump for one of them.

Is there a way to change the title? I can't edit it. Thanks for the edit.

Advertisement
Back