Article on CIS's own....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I appreciate you guys reading! Been a fun start so far and looking good for next year’s class

Good luck.

I have to admit when you first stated that you were going to go into that line of business, I winced a little bit. Not because I know you well enough to know whether you’d be successful or not, but because I know how tough that business is for anyone. Super tough to crack into.

I wish you continued and even greater success.

Congrats, yo. Love reading stories like this. Perseverance, hard work, and dedication has allowed you to overcome many obstacles. True Cane, indeed. Best wishes bro, keep us posted. I'm a fan.

@apfenny3

Pfenninger, are there many in Indiana? Is it German, Austrian? Anyway, I know of at least one other … in Broward...
Decent sized family in the Indy area but haven’t met any up there that I don’t know a direct relation. I know a Marcus and Thomas Pfenninger in Hollywood, FL if either of those are who you’re referring to. I’ve been told it’s both German and Swiss.

Advertisement
Good luck.

I have to admit when you first stated that you were going to go into that line of business, I winced a little bit. Not because I know you well enough to know whether you’d be successful or not, but because I know how tough that business is for anyone. Super tough to crack into.

I wish you continued and even greater success.
I knew what I was getting into, I know I could be good at a lot of things but I love what I’m doing and love the competition. It’s been tough so far but a good start, still a long way to go but I’m happy with the groundwork laid so far.

I appreciate you guys reading! Been a fun start so far and looking good for next year’s class
Great job, AP. I enjoy reading your comments on here. I learned a ****load more about you by reading that Indy Star article. I am originally from just outside South Bend (BS from Purdue in Business) and am very familiar with Camel. Great town and great school.
Keep pushing on the business, it seems you have done much better than most young Agents. You have good backing, know the game and are part of The U family. You will do well. Thanks for sharing your Canes insight with us! :neonu::stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
Great job, AP. I enjoy reading your comments on here. I learned a ****load more about you by reading that Indy Star article. I am originally from just outside South Bend (BS from Purdue in Business) and am very familiar with Camel. Great town and great school.
Keep pushing on the business, it seems you have done much better than most young Agents. You have good backing, know the game and are part of The U family. You will do well. Thanks for sharing your Canes insight with us! :neonu::stormwarningflag-sm:
Thanks for reading, I appreciate the kind words! My mom grew up in South Bend and went to Riley HS and I have an uncle that went to Mishawaka so I’m pretty familiar with that entire area.

Advertisement
Back