Article: CanesInSight.com on ESPN Radio

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Hey everybody,
I will be appearing on the Sports Fix with Adam Reardon (radiocane) this afternoon on ESPN Radio/North Central Florida. Anybody in Gator Country can catch it at 1230 AM and 100.1 FM, and if you are outside the area you can listen live at this link. http://www.espngo1.com/

My voice is dorky and it was my first time on radio, but it was a lot of fun. I recommend the show (not just this appearance) to anybody in the area. I listened all the time when I was in Canesville and Adam Reardon is a top-notch host and huge Canes fan. Told me he does a lot of his show research from this site (especially the WEZ.)

[video=youtube;KJmYkdnCXe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmYkdnCXe0&context=C47256deADvjVQa1PpcFNc VKL7lkLhUxLzn1m9rdDs1RuXjsrqGhA=[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did you at least wear a button with a pic that said "Yeah this is my wife"?

Seriously though, that's awesome man. Congrats.

d$ about to start taxing us... its coming ppl... as soon as ole boy find a way to stick it to us he will...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey everybody,
I will be appearing on the Sports Fix with Adam Reardon (radiocane) this afternoon on ESPN Radio/North Central Florida. Anybody in Gator Country can catch it at 1230 AM and 100.1 FM, and if you are outside the area you can listen live at this link. http://www.espngo1.com/

My voice is dorky and it was my first time on radio, but it was a lot of fun. I recommend the show (not just this appearance) to anybody in the area. I listened all the time when I was in Canesville and Adam Reardon is a top-notch host and huge Canes fan. Told me he does a lot of his show research from this site (especially the WEZ.)

nice man thats awesome. hopefully we'll get more visitors.

Advertisement
d$ about to start taxing us... its coming ppl... as soon as ole boy find a way to stick it to us he will...

he better not. I go on this more then facebook. but i wont if we have to pay.

I can tell you from the conversations me and DMoney have had we will never charge for content or access to this website. We believe charging is a website killer. There are other ways we can pay the bills and maybe make money without charging for access to forums or content. All features will remain free. We have ads which pay us and in the future we could do other things like affiliation with merchandise stores, ad free iphone/android apps or even letting users opt out of ads if they donate. We will never charge you for access, content or features.

I can tell you from the conversations me and DMoney have had we will never charge for content or access to this website. We believe charging is a website killer. There are other ways we can pay the bills and maybe make money without charging for access to forums or content. All features will remain free. We have ads which pay us and in the future we could do other things like affiliation with merchandise stores, ad free iphone/android apps or even letting users opt out of ads if they donate. We will never charge you for access, content or features.

I hear you guys got NJ selling flowers on the off ramp.

We appreciate that.

I hear you guys got NJ selling flowers on the off ramp.

We appreciate that.

Almost just spit my drink out.

Advertisement

alright thats awesome man. i appreciate it.

[video=youtube;KJmYkdnCXe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmYkdnCXe0&context=C47256deADvjVQa1PpcFNc VKL7lkLhUxLzn1m9rdDs1RuXjsrqGhA=[/video]

Hey everybody,

nice man thats awesome. hopefully we'll get more visitors.

The problem with this site is "CONTENT". There is just more information on Canestime and Mike has more quality info. To me for this site to make the next step would be to have some content

You will have to charge and there is no way around it. You will never be able to play writers or staff without making money and ads are not enough for payroll and growth.

To all the people that love the site should donate. I asked about donating in another post.

Advertisement
Back