Article: CaneHunt '14: WDE Update | Lorenzo Carter...his own man.

View as article

TexCane

Sophomore
3/11/13: ESPN.com reports tonight that WDE Lorenzo Carter is keeping his feelings on his recruitment close to the vest. He acknowledges his school has been a pipeline to Alabama in recent years and that his teachers and coaches are encouraging him to pick Georgia. However, Lorenzo is going to be his own man. He won’t reveal his leaders, but did indicate that Georgia, Florida, Miami (Fla), Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, South Carolina are recruiting him the hardest. Lorenzo feels he will probably decide on signing day.

Carter is rated at 96 and ranked the #4 WDE in the nation, according to the 247Sports Composite.

Tex

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey Tex....

On behalf of everyone, thank you for your efforts in getting us valuable updates. I believe we all come away feeling much more informed after each of your updates

I want to believe but I don't want another Tim Williams, we shall see

it won't be, Williams wasn't really comfortable leaving home as he had a daughter and needed to be close to her. Lorenzo seems to have nothing keeping him in the area we have a extremely good chance here.

These CaneHunt "Updates" have each been worse than the one before.... It's time for Tex to be thrown to bushes like 40Glocc...

40glocc.gif

Advertisement
Im glad to hear this initially. I think we are going to have a decent shot, but if he is not coming down and visiting the campus...I dont see us lasting the summer and start of school and his HS fb summer practices

Im glad to hear this initially. I think we are going to have a decent shot, but if he is not coming down and visiting the campus...I dont see us lasting the summer and start of school and his HS fb summer practices

Thats the key to get an ov later but if we can get a summer visit it will be huge just to get our name to him and show him how legit we are that is the key

Thats the key to get an ov later but if we can get a summer visit it will be huge just to get our name to him and show him how legit we are that is the key

yep, thats what im saying. Without an unofficial just to come down and see us practice or something..we dont stand a chance even getting an official visit later on. thatll set us up nicely when signing day arrives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back