Anyone know where the Jon Richt QB Camp is being relocated to this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnacho

Senior
I signed up my son, Huey a while back. Now the website is trying to sell me Christian Rock CDs

Advertisement
I signed up my son, Huey a while back. Now the website is trying to sell me Christian Rock CDs

Jorn Richt QB regression camp. "The only camp in the USA that will guarantee(or your money back) that your son will be worse after the camp than before."

EC885381-843D-4224-9DF0-3FEE69CF49D5.jpeg

Advertisement
I would guess in Dad's back yard.

Have to imagine Junior is staying in the pool house.

Don’t make fun. Got moved to Tamiami Park on the grassy area by the pool. A lot of former Canes going to be mentors there. Frank Costa, Kenny Kelly, Kirby Freeman, and Kevin Olsen with special guest on reading and reacting to defenses Mark D’O-no and for 5 bucks you can get your choice of a Ryan Moore autograph or a Willie Williams bobblehead.

Advertisement
Don’t make fun. Got moved to Tamiami Park on the grassy area by the pool. A lot of former Canes going to be mentors there. Frank Costa, Kenny Kelly, Kirby Freeman, and Kevin Olsen with special guest on reading and reacting to defenses Mark D’O-no and for 5 bucks you can get your choice of a Ryan Moore autograph or a Willie Williams bobblehead.
Don't forget Lance Leggett will be running routes for the participants.

Don't forget Lance Leggett will be running routes for the participants.
Must’ve been a late addition. I was told Aldarius Johnson, but yea, I think Leggett is more likely to stay for the duration of the event.

Advertisement
Well, here's the webpage for what I believe are all camps. Note that they do not have any football camps listed.

https://hurricanesports.com/news/2012/7/25/205560685.aspx

This page is apparently from 2012. I don't know if they deleted the football camp information after the old staff turned over.

The main page from the Mark Richt football camps is still up. I've gotta think Jon is more concerned right now with trying to find another job since he can no longer depend on working for his father, unless he decides to go into the ministry. I wonder if Jon Richt's camp was part of Mark Richt's camps. The Mark Richt camps were an LLC so it is probably a separate legal entity from the university. You might try emailing the camp director for the Mark Richt camps and see if anybody responds. It was probably somebody in the athletic department.

https://camps.jumpforward.com/markrichtfootballcamp

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back