Anyone care to share some insight on OV's?

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
I think most people know the routine when it comes to OV's but I was curious if anyone knows of any differences between this staff and in the past as far as how they handle these weekends?

I know a lot of ground can be made just by picking the right hosts, the right weekends etc.

Just wondering, I know a lot of this stuff is confidential info.

Advertisement
I think most people know the routine when it comes to OV's but I was curious if anyone knows of any differences between this staff and in the past as far as how they handle these weekends?

I know a lot of ground can be made just by picking the right hosts, the right weekends etc.

Just wondering, I know a lot of this stuff is confidential info.

just your run of the mill stuff man.

boats, hoes, bowling for cash, tootsies NO IDS OPEN BAR, king of diamonds, wendys, hootaz, tour of the library, running through the smoke with game jersey with name on the back with noone in the stands simulating a real game day...

really just average stuff

From my knowledge the schedule goes something like this:

Friday-they get in, meet with the coaches, campus tour, go out at night
Saturday-Head over to Sun Life, get a tour of all the facilities, dinner at night is usually at a really nice spot, then they go out with their host
Sunday-breakfast in the morning with the coaches, wrap the weekend up

Saturday-Head over to Sun Life, get a tour of all the facilities, dinner at night is usually at a really nice spot, then they go out with their host
Sunday night - commit/bat signal

fixed

Advertisement
I know this, you would be hard pressed to find a better weekend to take the recruits for a stroll on South Beach. Art Basel brings out the best talent in the world.

Thanks guys. Just curious if anyone had noticed any differences in the approach with Golden as opposed to the previous staff. I know its a small sample size but our OVs last year were more successful than ones the previous few years.

Asking for a lot I know just curious.

batsignal.jpg

Advertisement
When i talked to Mo Hagens he says hes undefeated on getting commitments when hes the host. His big one last yr if i remember correctly was Mccord.

Advertisement

I heard that the start of the OV is signaled when the University sends out the campus-wide black males on campus in t-shirts and tennis shoes text message. Sort of the symbolic bookend to Brennan Carroll's Welcome to the U tweets.

Advertisement
i say stuff that may **** off people.

but it's still true.

It's hiding in plain sight.

i don't start rumors or exaggerate facts.

Advertisement
Back