Another CB committment? Silent

CaneCounty

Senior
SaveUMFootballPapa Cane

Recruiting Update: Add another CB to the list. This one is a silent commitment and the name can't be shared. Baller. Sworn to secrecy.

???

Advertisement
who is the dude? He seems like he repeats what he sees on message boards. Kid of reminds me of the premium board on TOOS

FAck this Bmac guy. He wants everyone to believe his bullshyt. I'll tell you exactly what's happening here.
Howard's boy Lewis commits therefore he can claim on circumstantial grounds that Howard is a silent(even though its no more than a guess). If it occurs at the end, then he looks like soothsayer supreme, if not he'll claim some bull **** reason. Fack this coward

FAck this Bmac guy. He wants everyone to believe his bullshyt. I'll tell you exactly what's happening here.
Howard's boy Lewis commits therefore he can claim on circumstantial grounds that Howard is a silent(even though its no more than a guess). If it occurs at the end, then he looks like soothsayer supreme, if not he'll claim some bull **** reason. Fack this coward

Ding ding ding.

Advertisement
He is just someone who likes to feel important because he has some followers on Twitter including a few Tards who actually think he is an insider.

In reality he repeats what he sees on all the sites.

For instance, when the Ray Ray story broke he was calling the girl a predator, then deletes the tweet and tweets than you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FWIW, he said its not Howard
He'll then proceed to tell one of his lemmings that word got out and his "source" got ****ed, but its still Howard. The rumor and innuendo will then poison all the boards, and if it occurs his lemmings will feed at the trough of Grassy. Fack the fake insiders and all of his lemmings.

Advertisement
That's not even BMac running that twitter account anymore.

LOL. hasn't been Bmac for many many months. I know who it is, it isn't Bmac. Bmac and I are in touch. Now whether PapaCane is legit or not, is a completely different discussion.

BYW there is a rumor of a big time CB committing... on all the boards already. Not sure how this one is such a mystery. Look around!

Advertisement
Back