Another Carter thread!

Advertisement
post as many threads as u want i dont mind love the information, and that is good to know about carter

All I have been hearing is he has grade issues and now he will EE? Hey ***** it, hopefully he gets in!

Advertisement
Latest reports was that he had a 2.6 gpa and an 18 on his act.

He needs to get his *** on campus so Golden, D'Nofrio, and P.Will make a man out of him. Kid could be a serious talent he just needs to put in the work to make him Elite

I'm less worried about his grades than his fragility. The last thing we need at safety is another Greene/McCarthy, kids made out of glass. Did he miss significant parts of both his sophomore AND junior seasons?

I'm less worried about his grades than his fragility. The last thing we need at safety is another Greene/McCarthy, kids made out of glass. Did he miss significant parts of both his sophomore AND junior seasons?

I keep hearing this. Has he been injured that much?

Advertisement
Latest reports was that he had a 2.6 gpa and an 18 on his act.

He needs to get his *** on campus so Golden, D'Nofrio, and P.Will make a man out of him. Kid could be a serious talent he just needs to put in the work to make him Elite

Keep working on the grades so that there are no issues.

Advertisement

WUT? CMAC balled his *** off for the U. He played through pain. Dumb statement.

Advertisement

Really? What's with the continued McCarthy bashing? The guy gave everything he had when he was here, left it all on the field, unlike others who have come through this program. Have you ever played big time college football? McCarthy played violent, throwing his body around recklessly. He didn't play patty-cakes like Deion Sanders. That happens sometimes in a contact sport, but he kept going out there. And if i'm not mistaken, he's currently starting for an NFL team. What are you doing?

Really? What's with the continued McCarthy bashing? The guy gave everything he had when he was here, left it all on the field, unlike others who have come through this program. Have you ever played big time college football? McCarthy played violent, throwing his body around recklessly. He didn't play patty-cakes like Deion Sanders. That happens sometimes in a contact sport, but he kept going out there. And if i'm not mistaken, he's currently starting for an NFL team. What are you doing?

+1. Dude must think Dan Morgan was made of glass. Not putting CMac on the level of Morgan, just that they both played a violent position and injuries happen when you stick your head in there all the time and hit folks.

Advertisement
Back