2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as he's the 4th take with any combination of at least 3 of brown, williams, innis, or washington then I'm okay with it

those others are absolutely special, no disrepect to Jean

Advertisement
Andy is one of the most underrated WR in the 2023. It’s shocking that the old staff didn’t make him a priority.

He was saying in interviews that he wanted to leave the state. No interest at all in staying home. Why is it so shocking the old staff didn't make him a priority when there are so many other talented WRs in 2023?

He was saying in interviews that he wanted to leave the state. No interest at all in staying home. Why is it so shocking the old staff didn't make him a priority when there are so many other talented WRs in 2023?
Because Manny sucked and didn’t make a lot of kids that he should’ve a priority. F what a kid says in interviews. Do your job!

Advertisement

From his mouth. X had tweeted he wanted to go to UGA, the noise get back to these kids. He said Bmac said he will call him evryday till he commits. MNW is a feeder school, we shouldn't let him leave imo. I rate him highly.

Because Manny sucked and didn’t make a lot of kids that he should’ve a priority. F what a kid says in interviews. Do your job!

Diaz didn't recruit WRs. If Likens had spent a ton of time recruiting this kid and he ended up going out of state, you'd ***** that Likens is an idiot for wasting his time on a 3 star WR who made it very clear he wasn't interested, and Miami ended up missing on other prospects who he should have focused on.

There are a zillion legitimate complaints about how Diaz ran the program, but not prioritizing a 3 star WR who was quite literally telling everyone he didn't want to stay in S Fl, isn't one of them. If we're talking about a 5 star DT, then sure, keep trying to change his mind. A dime a dozen local 3 star WR doesn't warrant that treatment. If he's receptive, great. If not he can f#ck off and go to Prairie View A&M, and Likens can go get an OOS 3 star like K. Smith who loves the program.

It's pathetic to waste time recruiting a project WR who says he has no interest staying in S Fl.

Advertisement
Diaz didn't recruit WRs. If Likens had spent a ton of time recruiting this kid and he ended up going out of state, you'd ***** that Likens is an idiot for wasting his time on a 3 star WR who made it very clear he wasn't interested, and Miami ended up missing on other prospects who he should have focused on.

There are a zillion legitimate complaints about how Diaz ran the program, but not prioritizing a 3 star WR who was quite literally telling everyone he didn't want to stay in S Fl, isn't one of them. If we're talking about a 5 star DT, then sure, keep trying to change his mind. A dime a dozen local 3 star WR doesn't warrant that treatment. If he's receptive, great. If not he can f#ck off and go to Prairie View A&M, and Likens can go get an OOS 3 star like K. Smith who loves the program.

It's pathetic to waste time recruiting a project WR who says he has no interest staying in S Fl.
This guy is not a project. Why cuz u seen him rated 3 star on 247? He is as good as all the other WRs in SO FL. Don't care bout the previous staff they gone, but find it funny why some of yall getn bent outa shape when people throw parting shots. People still criticize Golden and Shannon, u gonna defend them too?

Diaz is the head coach. It starts and ends with him. Jean is a 2023 kid.

U know why? Cause they quit....like some people would do on this very site. The quotes "some kids want to get away" or "his gf goes to this school so he won't come here" the quitters talk. If your an elite HC u can convince someone not to go to their dream school. Amari Cooper dream school? UM.....went to kkk. The other staff probably got wind of the UGA dream school and gave up. This is a real staff who will go after anyone relentlessly the way u should.

U know why? Cause they quit....like some people would do on this very site. The quotes "some kids want to get away" or "his gf goes to this school so he won't come here" the quitters talk. If your an elite HC u can convince someone not to go to their dream school. Amari Cooper dream school? UM.....went to kkk. The other staff probably got wind of the UGA dream school and gave up. This is a real staff who will go after anyone relentlessly the way u should.
That last line.

Advertisement
This guy is not a project. Why cuz u seen him rated 3 star on 247? He is as good as all the other WRs in SO FL. Don't care bout the previous staff they gone, but find it funny why some of yall getn bent outa shape when people throw parting shots. People still criticize Golden and Shannon, u gonna defend them too?
I agree with u Andy being a really good player but innis,hykeem,brown, Washington, Fowles are all better than him

I agree with u Andy being a really good player but innis,hykeem,brown, Washington, Fowles are all better than him
U can always debate who is better or whatever. I think he is on the level of them once i watch all their films. I don't care where they are rated. I see him smoking people and i think he is on par with Innis who does not wow me with his measurables.

Advertisement
This is why we should of passed on Isaiah Horton because someone is gonna get left out in 2023.

U can always debate who is better or whatever. I think he is on the level of them once i watch all their films. I don't care where they are rated. I see him smoking people and i think he is on par with Innis who does not wow me with his measurables.
I understand you man. This is coming from someone who has seen all the guys I mentioned play in person. Innis if u have seen my posts in the pasts on innis he is just crazy next level dude is always open and he always comes up with the ball. I understand the measurable but Antonio brown minus his problems is a top all time wr and he has none of the typical measurables. Andy is good I like him a lot but to me he is just 1 notch below the guys imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back