2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't be surprised if this guy ends up as a priority for a lot of teams, including Miami.

Long, fast with major route-running potential. Someone who coached both compared him to Kam Kinchens as a worker.
I remember someone did an interview with him ( I believe CI) and he was all over Georgia’s ****. Any updates on that or the same?

Looks like Gaby reads the board..
1641566870298.png

Advertisement
Is this kid special? I don't know too much about him but he did look great in the IMG clip above. 2023 WR class is so loaded that I really want to be careful with who are 3 or 4 top WR recruits are.

Advertisement
Can yall merge the threads? I just posted in another one about this guy..

I decided to go watch his Jr tape on hudl, i don't know how 247 and rivals has him as a 3 star. This guy is the goods. He has good speed, atleast as fast as Innis and he route running is what stoodout to me. He sold the routes instead of just trying to run by people. And however fast he is, he creates separation. He has a long Jr tape, i think he gets bumped up to 4 star in a little while.

Last edited:
2023 and local. We've got time... We need to wrap up 2022, unless these coaches already know what's up.

Advertisement
Andy is one of the most underrated WR in the 2023. It’s shocking that the old staff didn’t make him a priority.
Guy from Canesville said he wanna go to UGA. If we want him we should change his mind. He is lowly ranked but he is gonna get bumped up, im sure. He is severely underrated and if the SEC starts coming the recruiting sites will start hyping him up. If Miami really wants him they should make the push now. Imo he is up there with Innis, Brown and Hykeem. He is not a level below. Just me after watching all of them tapes.

Guy from Canesville said he wanna go to UGA. If we want him we should change his mind. He is lowly ranked but he is gonna get bumped up, im sure. He is severely underrated and if the SEC starts coming the recruiting sites will start hyping him up. If Miami really wants him they should make the push now. Imo he is up there with Innis, Brown and Hykeem. He is not a level below. Just me after watching all of them tapes.
WRs wanting to go to UGA lol

Advertisement
WRs wanting to go to UGA lol
They winning, being up there on TV being in the playoffs and the national title twice in 4 years will do that. He is from a Miami feeder school. I would take him just to stick it to a SEC power, knowing he is also a good player.

Jalen Brown, Hykeem Williams, and Andy Jean would be a fantastic class.
I think we might have to take 4. Maybe Innis as well, and i would want to flip Joseph from Clemson...correction, not sure how likely it is. Have him as a all purpose player. Boy fast as **** and slippery. This class might be huge, lots of attrition coming this offseason and next. Alot of players who think they Miami level, gonna get a gut check and alot wont wanna deal with it. We can load up the offense in '23.

Last edited:
I think we might have to take 4. Maybe Innis as well, and i would want to flip Washington from Clemson, not sure how likely it is. Have him as a all purpose player. Boy fast as **** and slippery. This class might be huge, lots of attrition coming this offseason and next. Alot of players who think they Miami level, gonna get a gut check and alot wont wanna deal with it. We can load up the offense in '23.
Robby isn’t committed to Clemson. Joseph is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back