2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not surprised, Jean is a stud. For whatever reason he doesn't get the buzz of Inniss but I honestly feel like he's in the same tier as him.

He got a high ceiling though. Kid gona fill out to 6'1 200+ and has twitchy movements.
I figured Bama would come back around looking for the next Amari Cooper...especially since UGA offered.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I rewatched Innis tape yesterday and that dude is a **** stud. Can see why he’s the #1 WR. He has burst and acceleration through cuts and is a pure athlete.
What sets the dude apart is that he is so **** decisive and alpha in everything he does. You can point to others being bigger, faster or have more burst, but Inniss just violently dominates. Its kind like 2012 when WRs tested better than Stephon Diggs, yet in the end dude was the best of the bunch. Inniss finds a way to get separation at will, will catch the ball over you and just makes plays. He has also been doing it all through HS.

Advertisement
Thats it he gone
Focus on the prize.

F9A1D995-370B-4714-8564-BE96BC7670D3.gif

Very early prediction, take it for what it's worth:

1 - He gone, Bama poaching once again and we can't keep our local stud WR and will never be able to compete because of that. Mario just like the previous coaches and can't recruit head to head against the Bama's of CFB, the rich keep getting richer and we dropped the ball on him.

or

2 - He re-commits, nice job by Mario, things finally changing and keeping local stud talent at home and we are making our way back and building up the wall finally! Suck it CFB and $EC we coming, all hail Mario and Ruiz!

or

3 - He re-commits, ok job but that is only cus Bama and Georgia really didn't want him, Jean was a back up back up back up plan if they didn't land their real top choices, low hanging fruit

Am I right?

Very early prediction, take it for what it's worth:

1 - He gone, Bama poaching once again and we can't keep our local stud WR and will never be able to compete because of that. Mario just like the previous coaches and can't recruit head to head against the Bama's of CFB, the rich keep getting richer and we dropped the ball on him.

or

2 - He re-commits, nice job by Mario, things finally changing and keeping local stud talent at home and we are making our way back and building up the wall finally! Suck it CFB and $EC we coming, all hail Mario and Ruiz!

or

3 - He re-commits, ok job but that is only cus Bama and Georgia really didn't want him, Jean was a back up back up back up plan if they didn't land their real top choices, low hanging fruit

Am I right?
sounds about right.

Advertisement
Oh come on @LeedsCane you know that sadly that will be the response on this site LOL perspective and logic is as lost here as the purpose and meaning of Stonehenge ;)

Some of u man cannot be trusted on recruiting. Yall don't know how to watch tape and see for yourself. Some weeks ago, i said Jean was up there with Innis and them, and someone was trying to back and forth with me. I don't care what star they had him as. Look at the competition he plays and look how open he gets. Technically sound. I also said him decommitting was not gonna change my mind on his ability. He could be the best college ready WR down here.

Now Bama. offered, man changing their tune. Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back