2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the problem..and @flagator86 can attest to this. They’re not building the trenches… you can have all the skill players you want but if you don’t build the trenches it’s moot.
Agreed. And they haven't for years, which is why they can't get over that hump. They'll have an elite secondary but an *** DL. Until they course correct, they'll always be on the close outside looking in.

Advertisement
I disagree.

In the Jalen Brown debacle (thread) he made the same sales pitch/excuses that the local "discreet and focused" recruiting service providers in South FL make. Almost verbatim (well, typed out).

Today he hints, by asking "questions" of course, that there is some displeasure in the building about the pace and lack of vertical concepts the current offense has introduced by some of the younger WR's currently on the team.

It's no coincidence, that this is the same thing that some of the local targets we're slipping with are also saying privately.

This, my friends, is the current local narrative.

National kids aren't poisoned with this sh*t all year round, and only believe what they are told and showed on film.
You are not going to stay under the radar long with such keen analysis…. But that’s ok with me.. solid post

I pound *****, not chests.
Sarcastic John C Reilly GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back