2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goulds Cane

Senior
At the MNW vs. Palmetto game last Thursday, he caught a screen pass, turned on the jets & went out of bounds 57 yards later. He got offered by both Miami & UGA today.

I asked @Liberty City El about him in the game thread & this is what he said:

Andy Jean is a 2023 WR, legit 6'0 tall trackster that got brought up from JV this year, he's got real good speed, was a 400x relay kid his Freshman year. Coach Harris told me he'll be sub 11 100m kid as well.

Advertisement
At the MNW vs. Palmetto game last Thursday, he caught a screen pass, turned on the jets & went out of bounds 57 yards later. He got offered by both Miami & UGA today.

I asked @Liberty City El about him in the game thread & this is what he said:

Well the million dollar question to the Local insiders- Does Miami have a chance or will this be a Bag war with the SEC elite?

Wasn't Hammett yelling that he was going to go to Georgia on the footballville video. Seems like this one is gonna be a marathon recruitment. Hope we continue to win and build and stick out. UGA not having a QB for the future and a frustrated team certainly bodes well for us if they begin to tailspin.

Advertisement
I don't even knows what this means.......they have more NFL wrs right now than we do. Alot to do with our lack of good QB play. We're not exactly killing it offensively lately. Be good if we fix our own **** instead of just assuming players have to come here.
It was more in reference to their current pass offense

Wasn't Hammett yelling that he was going to go to Georgia on the footballville video. Seems like this one is gonna be a marathon recruitment. Hope we continue to win and build and stick out. UGA not having a QB for the future and a frustrated team certainly bodes well for us if they begin to tailspin.
Unlike UM, ga will bring in a big name HC and still be able to out sell their situation over our middle school privileged coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean speed kills but he's what... option #5 at wr just in south florida alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back