An interesting watch

JD08

Non-attorney spokesperson
it is weird that these right wing doctors let their politics show in these youtube videos. I mean, i am sure there are also examples of the same from doctors that are left leaning- i just haven't seen it yet.
If you lean left, you probably wouldn't. That's the definition of bias. You tend to believe people that agree with you. The hard part for a lot of people is that they don't listen to, or summarily dismiss, anyone outside of their bubble. That's where tribalism gets pernicious.

Please don't take that as an insult because it's not intended as one.

ilovelamp51

Be a cheeseburger
it is weird that these right wing doctors let their politics show in these youtube videos. I mean, i am sure there are also examples of the same from doctors that are left leaning- i just haven't seen it yet.
You've never seen Fauci's love letters to Hillary Clinton?

Who knows if this doctor has the answers. His opinion certainly shouldn't be censored.
His opinion is on politics not medical and full of false points:
There is no herd immunity in Spain, Italy, France, Sweeden, NYC or anywhere. No scientific fact at this point can point to that. As a matter of fact you get a % of people reinfected.
Sweden death rate is way way much bigger than any Nordic countries.
South Korea and oriental countries are just cultural. They are being using mask and respirators for life and more important they follow rules and protocols.

But again I have no issues with opening up all the economy my problem is that the right wing idiots don't want any kind of regulation or guidelines to assure at least a minimum compliance on these pandemic. 82K deaths and counting soon to be 100K and you guys basically don't care. I want everything up I want to go to the movies or a restaurant with at least 5-6 feet distance and enjoy. I don't want any redneck or stupid without a mask around me or my family. So if the government don't want to regulate that then is up to the business to advertise them as that they are at least following some guidelines or rules. The business can certainly allow you or not if you are not eager to follow their rules. They do that and we will see who are sponsored or not.

CaneAlum11

Freshman
There is no herd immunity in Spain, Italy, France, Sweeden, NYC or anywhere. No scientific fact at this point can point to that. As a matter of fact you get a % of people reinfected.
South Korea and oriental countries are just cultural. They are being using mask and respirators for life and more important they follow rules and protocols.

But again I have no issues with opening up all the economy my problem is that the right wing idiots don't want any kind of regulation or guidelines to assure at least a minimum compliance on these pandemic. 82K deaths and counting soon to be 100K and you guys basically don't care. I want everything up I want to go to the movies or a restaurant with at least 5-6 feet distance and enjoy. I don't want any redneck or stupid without a mask around me or my family. So if the government don't want to regulate that then is up to the business to advertise them as that they are at least following some guidelines or rules. The business can certainly allow you or not if you are not eager to follow their rules. They do that and we will see who are sponsored or not.
The “pro-life” party. 😭😂😭😂

JD08

Non-attorney spokesperson

Who's opened up without any restrictions other than the states that never shut down?

305to954

All ACC
Do you deny also what comes from CNN and the rest of these morons. Just a concerned citizen. Thanks in advance
Honestly I do not watch YouTube videos for a news source...weve gone through this. I know the memory isn’t what it used to be but for the boards sake u have to hold it together bruh

Last edited:

Xander

Freshman
Right wing doctor. So....
So..... What? What does that even mean "right wing doctor"? There are facts and there aren't. What does that have to do with who they voted for or who you're assuming they did. You must only see people in political colors

305to954

All ACC
Serious question. Should only left leaning doctors and scientists be believed?

I dont just believe one side.
Wtf is a left leaning DR? Is it a DR that uses credible research, who has studied in field for decades? it seems that certain segment of the population likes to label the scientist, DRs and information that makes sense and is credible as left wing propaganda