An Effective Treatment for Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Not sure if this is verifiable, but Ingraham said last night it was 5 cents per pill.
it might be, I don’t know. That sounds like a wholesale price. In other words that might be what CVS or Walgreens pays for it from the wholesaler. The cash price I quoted as what you could buy it for. For example at Walmart with a coupon, it’s $75 for a bottle of 30 which would be a treatment for three people. That’s cash price.

If your insurance covers it, and I would think under the current environment they would, then it would be whatever your generic co-pay is. It might be five dollars, it might be $25 and might be $30. Just depends on your rx benefit.

423Hurricane

Recruit
it might be, I don’t know. That sounds like a wholesale price. In other words that might be what CVS or Walgreens pays for it from the wholesaler. The cash price I quoted as what you could buy it for. For example at Walmart with a coupon, it’s $75 for a bottle of 30 which would be a treatment for three people. That’s cash price.

If your insurance covers it, and I would think under the current environment they would, then it would be whatever your generic co-pay is. It might be five dollars, it might be $25 and might be $30. Just depends on your rx benefit.
I'd say you're correct. She didn't say whether that was the wholesale or retail price. Either way, at least there is something that may very well help.

Now idiots are going to start hording malaria pills.
It started a couple of days ago.

People don’t seem to get that this would only be for only the highest risk patients.

Just like at least half of the general population under 65 years old thinks that they are personally at risk from this virus.

Basically the only risk 99.9% of people under 65 years old have is transmitting it to someone that’s in the elderly immunocompromise category, they have no personal health risk to themselves

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
It started a couple of days ago.

People don’t seem to get that this would only be for only the highest risk patients.

Just like at least half of the general population under 65 years old thinks that they are personally at risk from this virus.

Basically the only risk 99.9% of people under 65 years old have is transmitting it to someone that’s in the elderly immunocompromise category, they have no personal health risk to themselves
I don't think that's accurate to say. Plenty of people under 65 are getting sick from it.

The bottom line is we don’t have guidelines yet. So doctors are left with coming up with their own criteria. Wouldn’t really be for me to decide. Also people that read this, need to read the whole thing, they did use different dosages in China than they did in Korea

Mnhurricane

Benchwarmer Poster
I haven’t had anyone come in requesting any form of malaria treatment yet (thank god). This is a good thread OCCC if only they were all this level-headed.

But I am like 25% let down there was no mention of colloidal silver. Always good for a laugh

JD08

Evidence based and data driven
I haven’t had anyone come in requesting any form of malaria treatment yet (thank god). This is a good thread OCCC if only they were all this level-headed.

But I am like 25% let down there was no mention of colloidal silver. Always good for a laugh
I strongly suspect they take most of their remedies in suppository form.

TheMatador

All-ACC
Nobody said it was a “magic bullet”....it at least lessens the severity in some, and it’s cheap and available now.

Ten more studies are looking at it now.

This is the only actual treatment, with actual real time data, on actual Covid-19 patients, that is available right now (with prescription.)

Very soon, within weeks, you’ll be seeing a summary or summaries of the ten studies,

Put it this way, if I was a 78 year old diabetic with heart disease, as soon as I got the sniffles, I’d be taking this along with one of the antivirals.
How can you get it without a prescription? You think most mainstream doctors will be willing to prescribe for it? I don't.

TheMatador

All-ACC

Especially when modern science has proven the efficacy of leeches.

TheMatador

All-ACC
According to this article, you're wise to not self-prescribe these antimalarials as the safety range for these drugs is very narrow. You can develop severe heart problems if not within the safety range.

hughhoney

Joaquin said dominate
According to this article, you're wise to not self-prescribe these antimalarials as the safety range for these drugs is very narrow. You can develop severe heart problems if not within the safety range.

Uh yeah, don't go to your doctor asking them to prescribe this medication or hydroxychloroquine. People who need the medication for their medical conditions (lupus and the like) are already having a tough time getting them because we've been using these for weeks against COVID.