Amari Daniels

Advertisement
The one scenario where RB2 becomes critical is if Burns pulls a Gus Edwards and believes he can start and have a shot at the NFL by transferring.

Gus Edwards is the guy that Burns reminds me of.
A guy that didn't produce a lot with us but still makes it to the league.
He seems to have the talent despite limited playing time.

No I’m not too young and Dunn was not better than Dalvin. Dunn was great but Dalvin is elite.

lol. Dalvin was Elite but so was Dunn. Dunn was better.

Dunn averaged more yards per carry than Cook in college. 6.9 to 6.5 and more TDS per carry

Not to mention that Dunn to this point is the better pro.

You obviously never watched Dunn play. Dunn was not only really good but really clutch. He seemed to break a big run whenever FSU needed it and in the biggest games. Cook was bigger, stronger and faster but Dunn was shiftierM, more elusive and had better balance and hands.

Last edited:
Gus Edwards is the guy that Burns reminds me of.
A guy that didn't produce a lot with us but still makes it to the league.
He seems to have the talent despite limited playing time.
I'd like to see a more of Burns out of the backfield, earlier in the game. It's nice having four RB's who are legitimate receiving threats.

Advertisement

Dunn averaged more yards per carry than Cook in college. 6.9 to 6.5 and more TDS per carry

You obviously never watched Dunn play. Dunn was not only really good but really clutch. He seemed to break a big run whenever FSU needed it and in the biggest games. Cook was bigger, stronger and faster but Dunn was shiftierM, more elusive and had better balance and hands.

Both those guys are great players. Dunn was a 10.3 100m guy fyi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk about that 4.5 speed or lower in high school is borderline elite. I would be very surprised if he did (on the lasers) and had a spot for him.
I’m not sure on laser I’m just going based off his highlight tape and how he easily pulls away from south Florida talent

Let's quit bullsh*tting and bring this kid in. Shouldn't even be a debate when it's a top talent S. Florida kid. Cam is g-o-n-e after this season, and we need a stable of talented RBs for this offense.

If we were legitimately in the running for a 4/5 star CB or QB, then OK. I could see bypassing him. But since that ain't happening, you take Amari all day, everyday.

Man stop. Cook was as clutch as any RB. Dunn was awesome but he couldn’t change the game at any moment like Cook.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man stop. Cook was as clutch as any RB. Dunn was awesome but he couldn’t change the game at any moment.
Now I know you must have some sort of genetic defect. Cook was nowhere near as clutch as Dunn

watch .34 seconds in the two plays against the bears

Cook did not have that lateral quickness and stop and start. Keep in mind he’s doing that against the pros not a Mark Donofrio defense.

Cook ain’t down **** in the pros

Advertisement
Back