Am I the only one

Chrisarg72

Freshman
rooting for free shoes in this game? I hate both teams but if FSU wins at least our conference gets a little prestige back. If UF wins they may wind up in the National Championship

Advertisement
Never been a bigger Noles fan in my life....thankfully it only will last 3.5 hours......

Rooting for FSU but Florida is very, very impressive. Great foundational physical offense, a style that will only improve as the skill position players catch up.

Notice they got a turnover and then popped a run 30 yards up the middle for a touchdown. That's gorgeous football.

Advertisement
Rooting for FSU but Florida is very, very impressive. Great foundational physical offense, a style that will only improve as the skill position players catch up.

Notice they got a turnover and then popped a run 30 yards up the middle for a touchdown. That's gorgeous football.

STFU!

would like to see what happens when meyers recruits graduate

Only time I root for FSU and they blow it...of course now there is pretty good chance either ND/Alabama or Ufag will win the MNC. FML....Only hope is Georgia or maybe Oregon passing UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back