All Recruiting Board Posters; Please read.

SFbayCane

All American
I want to take a minute to remind everyone that we require a premium level of decorum when posting on this board. Name calling and other derogatory remarks directed at other posters will not be tolerated. Moreover, derogatory slang names of UM coaches, players and/or recruits has no place on this message board. This website offers the West Endzone board for those who choose not to use professionalism in their posts.

I will add that we do allow some minor use of foul language on this board for our posters and content providers who like to "work blue" on occasion (language filters are available). That said, excessive foul language is not tolerated.

Thank you for visiting and adding value to CanesInsight.com

Advertisement
Mr. moderator Sir;
Can I be granted a 1 week timeout so I will have no access to this website during NLoI day?

Last edited by a moderator:
you're a jerk

HEY!!!!! Stop being mean....words hurt you know.

But for real though...we need to keep it civil in here and make sure that the name calling/trollin and other bullisht is kept out of the FB Boards.

Advertisement
thumbnail.aspx

Thank you, mod. I came over from TOS because it has become a cesspool of name-calling, race baiting and other crap I'm not interested in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
SFbay, Is there anything you can do about the "FAP" comments. It is extremely disgusting and has absolutely no place in a football discussion. I open a thread about a commit and have to see that creepy "FAP." I get that some people think it is funny, and I don't want to appear as a prude, but it is foul and a bit disturbing.

Thanks.

Also, we don't have to use 'TOS' over here. So stop that.

Look...

Rivals. Canesport. Canestime. Insidetheu.

SFbay, Is there anything you can do about the "FAP" comments. It is extremely disgusting and has absolutely no place in a football discussion. I open a thread about a commit and have to see that creepy "FAP." I get that some people think it is funny, and I don't want to appear as a prude, but it is foul and a bit disturbing.

Thanks.

KL,
Thank you for your input on that. My initial reaction is that I dont see anything really wrong with that term and more to the point, that term is so ingrained into the vernacular of Canes fans that it would be a larger culture change than we can really digest here. That said, I will bring this up to site management.

Thanks.

KL,
Thank you for your input on that. My initial reaction is that I dont see anything really wrong with that term and more to the point, that term is so ingrained into the vernacular of Canes fans that it would be a larger culture change than we can really digest here. That said, I will bring this up to site management.

Andrew could add it to the bad language filter for those that have a problem with it.

Advertisement
Back