alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Advertisement
And rush to defend his honor.

Every time I think of that midget twit, this is the picture I have in my mind

69A7FB40-A8F4-4D35-AD13-33AB91459F0F.jpeg

I wish we had the horses to be his Waterloo

Lol; well…being that I’m in L.A, while USC is the preeminent program here, I can tell u there’s Bama fans out here flying their car flags & license plates. That could’ve been due to Bama recruiting Bryce, but I’ve had plenty of arguments w/ Bama fans who popped out of no where.

Bro, pls understand U wouldn’t find a Miami fan outside of Miami until they started winning. That’s the way the cookie crumble. When u start recruiting nationally, and winning?? Yeah, U’re brand is going to become a national brand. That’s just the way it goes.

I live in Socal and almost never see any Miami gear except its on an alum. Then they almost always come up and talk to me. Its like they found a Unicorn.

Lol; well…being that I’m in L.A, while USC is the preeminent program here, I can tell u there’s Bama fans out here flying their car flags & license plates. That could’ve been due to Bama recruiting Bryce, but I’ve had plenty of arguments w/ Bama fans who popped out of no where.

Bro, pls understand U wouldn’t find a Miami fan outside of Miami until they started winning. That’s the way the cookie crumble. When u start recruiting nationally, and winning?? Yeah, U’re brand is going to become a national brand. That’s just the way it goes.
Yeah, I live in LA was well, and see Bama fans around town, as well as other schools from around the country. I even see Miami fans now and again without looking in a mirror or knowing you personally. You see more when a team is winning.

USC is the area’s,top CFB team, but can struggle with attendance the same way Miami does if things aren’t going well.

In a major market like LA and Miami, everybody loves a winner. In a college town everyone needs something to do on Saturday.

Advertisement
Yeah, I live in LA was well, and see Bama fans around town, as well as other schools from around the country. I even see Miami fans now and again without looking in a mirror or knowing you personally. You see more when a team is winning.

USC is the area’s,top CFB team, but can struggle with attendance the same way Miami does if things aren’t going well.

In a major market like LA and Miami, everybody loves a winner. In a college town everyone needs something to do on Saturday.

Exactly, my bro.

Cause one person said he's lying?
Because there’s no evidence he’s telling the truth. I mean, I could tell everyone online I have 50 million dollars but if people believe that with no evidence, they’re just gullible.

Now this is the serious part. I have no doubt that Young is probably going to collect six figures from NIL deals. But here’s the thing, he would have collected that money regardless. It’s just that before it was called “bags” and now it’s legal and tax deductible for business owners. Anybody who follows the game knows 6 figure deals for star players aren’t uncommon. The NIL money is just the money he was going to get paid regardless. Just now it’s more beneficial to the person making the payment. It only does the booster get to write off the expense now, he’s getting actual marketing from the player however minimal it may be. This is what people need to see. The NIL deals aren’t in addition to any illegal payments, they are literally the replacement for illegal payments.

Because there’s no evidence he’s telling the truth. I mean, I could tell everyone online I have 50 million dollars but if people believe that with no evidence, they’re just gullible.

Now this is the serious part. I have no doubt that Young is probably going to collect six figures from NIL deals. But here’s the thing, he would have collected that money regardless. It’s just that before it was called “bags” and now it’s legal and tax deductible for business owners. Anybody who follows the game knows 6 figure deals for star players aren’t uncommon. The NIL money is just the money he was going to get paid regardless. Just now it’s more beneficial to the person making the payment. It only does the booster get to write off the expense now, he’s getting actual marketing from the player however minimal it may be. This is what people need to see. The NIL deals aren’t in addition to any illegal payments, they are literally the replacement for illegal payments.
I thought of it as Saban revealing what we already knew. These kids there were getting hefty bags and this comment he said just proves that. It's why they r super stacked.....I'm sure Bryce getting a milly but it's some bagman bs disguised in this new era.

Advertisement
i know some was skeptical of the numbers, but it's easy to see how you can get close to a mil ... 6 figures with cashapp ... those who doubted this are being naive

He better come out playing like Peyton Manning…The pressure for his first game is going to be crazy..

He better come out playing like Peyton Manning…The pressure for his first game is going to be crazy..
the krazy part is this has nothing to do with play, it's the alabama machine and he's the starting qb ... they gave him the paper with playing a game, let that sink in ...

Advertisement
i know some was skeptical of the numbers, but it's easy to see how you can get close to a mil ... 6 figures with cashapp ... those who doubted this are being naive

DEriq King has signing NIL deals left and right and even started his own company to help other players market themselves and sign NIL deals. Miami's QB is an entrepreneur paving the way for players across CFB to sign NIL deals yet how many posts on this site are talking about that? We have whole threads slobbering over what Bama and Saban are doing yet ignoring how our own players are crushing it with NIL- what the f#ck is wrong with this place?

DEriq King has signing NIL deals left and right and even started his own company to help other players market themselves and sign NIL deals. Miami's QB is an entrepreneur paving the way for players across CFB to sign NIL deals yet how many posts on this site are talking about that? We have whole threads slobbering over what Bama and Saban are doing yet ignoring how our own players are crushing it with NIL- what the f#ck is wrong with this place?
1627575136411.gif

Advertisement
Bama is doing more to take care of the athletes. The crazy thing is this is just out in the open now they been doing this for years. Now they can flex and have no worries. It's why the sport will never have balance anymore. This has been the new cfb for a good while and it will stay this way for the foreseeable future. Everyone thought it would benefit us but tbh I would take that M as a teen choosing schools. Just being honest about it.

So who was lying? Oh yea most of the idiots in this thread. I won’t hold my breath for y’all to admit how dumb you are.
Doesn't make sense for him to lie it's common sense. U think that dude wants to lie and lose his grip? He had nothing to gain to lie and if he was going to lie he wouldn't he would of stood quiet. I can't believe people thought he was bsin.

Bama is doing more to take care of the athletes. The crazy thing is this is just out in the open now they been doing this for years. Now they can flex and have no worries. It's why the sport will never have balance anymore. This has been the new cfb for a good while and it will stay this way for the foreseeable future. Everyone thought it would benefit us but tbh I would take that M as a teen choosing schools. Just being honest about it.

Bullsh!t. Miami is doing just as much to take care of its athletes as Bama in regards to NIL, but the vast, vast majority of posters here won't acknowledge it because then they would have to admit that Miami is doing something well; and they'd rather have a pineapple shoved up their a$$ sideways than say something positive about the U.

Doesn't make sense for him to lie it's common sense. U think that dude wants to lie and lose his grip? He had nothing to gain to lie and if he was going to lie he wouldn't he would of stood quiet. I can't believe people thought he was bsin.
U think King has reached 6 figures yet?

Advertisement
Back