alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

So what you're saying is Alabama is going to sign the best recruits every year? That a small handful of schools will be the only ones competing for the national championship yearly? ****. The college football world has really flipped. I mean it flipped a full 360 degrees.

Advertisement
I won't ever throw in the towel, but I'm smart enough to see how the game has evolved and the money put into it.

My short take, I don't expect a run like we had before.
Even bama, the team that everybody loves so much doesn’t win every year. I think most of us would be fine with being a perennial playoff contender and a occasional championship.

He's the sports attorney/rep involved in the NIL deal for the team. He also indicated there is going to be another big deal for the team in the next few days/week...
Lol thanks I know man. I was being a smartass meaning if he wasn't a cis pumper poster he didn't have anything to do with what I said. I was just responding to a general statement

Nothing changes with NIL. As I mentioned in the first post; the power houses - no matter how backward a town they're in, and who weren't out there broadcasting it - may benefit even more than the rest. They already have the boosters/fundraising in place. Our fans celebrating ruling NIL with that $500. Bama lowering the hammer and their fans are celebrating because of a single guy's "signing bonus."

What if you were a Blue chip / 5-star QB recruit? A $MIL and slew of National Titles still looks better than a lessor bonus and promise of maybe winning a conference and an incredibly rare 10 win season.

Miami had a couple of decades to get back on the train to Titleville. The train has now officially left the station without us. Someone please tell me how I'm wrong?

Last edited:
Serious answer? Yes. Their "real" fans are only located across Bumblefuk, Alabaga and somewhat in Atlanta- the "big city" of the SEC where their grads (an alumni base dwarfed in size and $$$ when compared to Big Ten type schools) go for "cosmopolitan" work opportunities.

Travel across the country to Chicago, NY, LA, Boston, Houston, etc. and tell me if you ever run into a single real Baga fan.

Now this doesn't mean that they're not a "national" brand (for now) and that their marquee players won't absolutely bank big money under this system. That can still be true while we call bs on Sabag's very loose language regarding Young's money as of now.

Lol; well…being that I’m in L.A, while USC is the preeminent program here, I can tell u there’s Bama fans out here flying their car flags & license plates. That could’ve been due to Bama recruiting Bryce, but I’ve had plenty of arguments w/ Bama fans who popped out of no where.

Bro, pls understand U wouldn’t find a Miami fan outside of Miami until they started winning. That’s the way the cookie crumble. When u start recruiting nationally, and winning?? Yeah, U’re brand is going to become a national brand. That’s just the way it goes.

Advertisement
Nothing changes with NIL. As I mentioned in the first post; the power houses - no matter how backward a town they're in, and who weren't out there broadcasting it - may benefit even more than the rest. They already have the boosters/fundraising in place. Our fans celebrating ruling NIL with that $500. Bama lowering the hammer and their fans are celebrating because of a single guy's "signing bonus."

What if you were a Blue chip / 5-star QB recruit? A $MIL and slew of National Titles still looks better than a lessor bonus and promise of maybe winning a conference and an incredibly rare 10 win season.
Our fanbase "celebrating" $500 is just a talking point being used (not necessarily by you) by those either attached to preexisting narratives and/or those that love bowing down to the mighty SEC.

First of all, it's really $6k. Notice we're not framing Bryce Young's fake money as $83k/month.

Secondly, the reason it was heralded was not only because it happened immediately but mainly because it was going to the 89th and 90th guys on the roster. So it should be compared as such and not to what the marquee guys are getting elsewhere.

Last edited:
Can’t bother to look through 10 pages to see if it’s already been said, but…

What’s gonna be hilarious is when a college player who has proven nothing gets $1 million plus on endorsements and then goes on to be a complete bust.

Not saying that will happen with Young, but if this is how the game is gonna be played then it will happen with some guys. Some people are gonna be wasting a ton of money in the meantime.

Yeah, maybe if they're counting what he got while being recruited as an NIL expense now lol. Kid hasn't even started for them yet

Lol; well…being that I’m in L.A, while USC is the preeminent program here, I can tell u there’s Bama fans out here flying their car flags & license plates. That could’ve been due to Bama recruiting Bryce, but I’ve had plenty of arguments w/ Bama fans who popped out of no where.

Bro, pls understand U wouldn’t find a Miami fan outside of Miami until they started winning. That’s the way the cookie crumble. When u start recruiting nationally, and winning?? Yeah, U’re brand is going to become a national brand. That’s just the way it goes.

That’s called frontrunning. It’s been around as long as there’s been sports. The following for the U has been about more than just frontrunning and I think you know that.

Advertisement
That’s called frontrunning. It’s been around as long as there’s been sports. The following for the U has been about more than just frontrunning and I think you know that.

Nahhhhh; lol. It’s front running. Most, if not all of the fans outside of So Fla followed The Canes b/c they were winning. ****, our own documentary highlighted how Schnelly had to be creative in getting ppl to come to the games.

Listen bro, I bleed O & G, but I live in reality, too. Teams like The Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Hurricanes, Bama, Yankees, etc all developed their National fan base AFTER they were winning, bro. Now once that’s established, that’s what it is. A lot of younger kids r influenced by Bama winning, and now that Bama is recruiting nationally, u’ll have ppl attach themselves to the program as a “support” to the local kid.

That’s what happens.

Nahhhhh; lol. It’s front running. Most, if not all of the fans outside of So Fla followed The Canes b/c they were winning. ****, our own documentary highlighted how Schnelly had to be creative in getting ppl to come to the games.

Listen bro, I bleed O & G, but I live in reality, too. Teams like The Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Hurricanes, Bama, Yankees, etc all developed their National fan base AFTER they were winning, bro. Now once that’s established, that’s what it is. A lot of younger kids r influenced by Bama winning, and now that Bama is recruiting nationally, u’ll have ppl attach themselves to the program as a “support” to the local kid.

That’s what happens.

It is for you. That’s obvious.

It is for you. That’s obvious.

Smh; u allow ur alumni status blind u to facts. NO ONE WOULD BE A MIAMI FAN OUTSIDE OF MIAMI IF THEY DIDN’T WIN. That’s a fact. That’s a KNOWN fact. That’s how NATIONAL brands work; u don’t become a NATIONAL brand w/o WINNING. Find me the Rutgers fan who’s not an alum or from the area. Find me a UCONN FB fan who’s not an alum or from the area. Find me a Duke FB fan who’s not an alum or grew up in the area. Find me a NCSt FB fan who’s not an alum or from the area.

Spoiler Alert: You won’t find one.

Smh; u allow ur alumni status blind u to facts. NO ONE WOULD BE A MIAMI FAN OUTSIDE OF MIAMI IF THEY DIDN’T WIN. That’s a fact. That’s a KNOWN fact. That’s how NATIONAL brands work; u don’t become a NATIONAL brand w/o WINNING. Find me the Rutgers fan who’s not an alum or from the area. Find me a UCONN FB fan who’s not an alum or from the area. Find me a Duke FB fan who’s not an alum or grew up in the area. Find me a NCSt FB fan who’s not an alum or from the area.

Spoiler Alert: You won’t find one.

Winning is just one part of the equation. It’s the gateway for people outside of south Florida. Once you’re in, you either get it, or you don’t.

Advertisement
What percentage of miami alums care about football?

What percentage of bama alums care about football?

Do the math people. We were never going to have an advantage. This is how it is and how it will always be

Winning is just one part of the equation. It’s the gateway for people outside of south Florida. Once you’re in, you either get it, or you don’t.
Bro your off on this one..the city of Miami embraced the canes because they started winning..then in the style in fashion we won lured fans from everywhere..Herbie is a fan lol..and that’s indeed how it works. I know Bama fans in south Florida who has never been to Alabama but they love a winner. Same with the Yankees, lakers, Celtics, And now u have the warriors fans all over..all started with winning

Advertisement
What percentage of miami alums care about football?

What percentage of bama alums care about football?

Do the math people. We were never going to have an advantage. This is how it is and how it will always be
See, it was never about being able to outbid the biggest spenders. It was about being able to offer kids something instead of nothing. How many local kids over the years grew up wanting to go to Miami and gladly would have signed here if not for the opportunity to cash in on a bag at some SEC school? Now, there's always gonna be dudes who just chase the cash but there's also going to be dudes who will sign up here because they want to be here AND they'll have an opportunity to make a little money on top of it. Just like in the real world. There's always going to be some people who will take ANY job in ANY city as long as it pays them a little more. Then there's people who will gladly take a little smaller pay check to receive other job perks like location, being close to family and other benefits.

Bro your off on this one..the city of Miami embraced the canes because they started winning..then in the style in fashion we won lured fans from everywhere..Herbie is a fan lol..and that’s indeed how it works. I know Bama fans in south Florida who has never been to Alabama but they love a winner. Same with the Yankees, lakers, Celtics, And now u have the warriors fans all over..all started with winning

I don’t believe that. Winning brings them in. And then keeps them in, that’s not different than anything else, but then it’s also about the culture. There’s nothing like that at say for example, Alabama. It’s only about winning with them. Only.

People would not give three shlts about Alabama if they didn’t win. They would drop them like a fūcking hot potato. It would actively be hated. Their backward *** plantation would be left in oblivion.

Also, if you’re from south Florida Miami is about winning but it’s also about the local culture. That’s something other people don’t get. There’s a tremendous amount of local pride about our diversity, our city, how we represent something different, the University of Miami is the city’s team it’s not even really the alumni‘s team, per se. It’s the city‘s team, it’s liberty city‘s team, it’s Miramar‘s team, it’s Hialeah’s team, it’s Pembroke Pines team, on and on. When we’re hitting on all cylinders, that’s how it feels. And even if you’re not from Miami you can participate in that, you can buy into that.

So don’t tell me that.

To some people it’s only about the winning and nothing else. They’re just frontrunners. I’m telling you it’s about a whole lot of other things, of course there has to be the winning though. The winning makes all the other magic happen. And by the way it has nothing to do with being an alumni or not, that’s a whole different issue.

Last edited:
Are they going to double their rosters? Play 22 players on offense and 22 players on defense? Recruit seven star players?
I guess I meant that if the cheating and money that have been spending isn't enough to keep the recruiting classes in the top two or three spots they will just spend more. The last time they lost 2 regular season games there was an uproar over what they needed to fix.

Advertisement
Back