Alabama fans are ****ed!

Advertisement
They really seemed to want to keep Eros! We finally won against Georgia and Alabama lol! They said this guy is a QB guru and the one coach they wanted to keep outside of Saban. I can't wait to see what he does with our QBs
Eros the God of Erotica? My that’s a spread offense.😁

Advertisement
These muthafuggas walked in here and took Kul, Simpson developed better IMO...

We walked in there and took they “whisperer” and there’s CLEAR turmoil there now.

We... FUGGIN...

Advertisement
I'm willing to give Enos a chance. No way in **** Manny allows ground and pound from him. At the very least Bama and UGA fans are ****ed. UGA stuck with coley and his inability to adjust Lmfao

They really seemed to want to keep Eros! We finally won against Georgia and Alabama lol! They said this guy is a QB guru and the one coach they wanted to keep outside of Saban. I can't wait to see what he does with our QBs

Can confirm this.

For example: they could care less about Locksley leaving.
But a Bama fan literally just told me "that's a home run hire"

Get hype boys.

Advertisement
The same guy that got ran out of central michigan
Some coaches are not good head coaches but better coordinators. He took a shot at HC didn’t work out. 28 years of coaching experience and has called plays in the SEC when at Arkansas. Look we hired Larry Coker as OC and he was TE coach or something at Ohio St. that seemed to work out as our offenses with him as OC Efficient in my opinion.

Advertisement
My favorite fact about Dan Enos is he worked for Jim Harbaugh for one month then punk’d his *** and move on to Alabama.

Source please... can’t find anywhere he’s called the QB whisperer.

This just let me know half this board don't understand coaches evolve....if uga and bama wanted him... He must be worthy! Be grateful we beat the best in the game....smh

Advertisement
Back