Alabama fans are pissed!

Groz73Cane

I Am the Ibis, Goo Goo G,joob
They really seemed to want to keep Eros! We finally won against Georgia and Alabama lol! They said this guy is a QB guru and the one coach they wanted to keep outside of Saban. I can't wait to see what he does with our QBs
Eros the God of Erotica? My that’s a spread offense.😁

MetiSkeemz

Junior
These muthafuggas walked in here and took Kul, Simpson developed better IMO...

We walked in there and took they “whisperer” and there’s CLEAR turmoil there now.

We... FUGGIN...

MetiSkeemz

Junior
Eros the God of Erotica? My that’s a spread offense.😁
My man. 🤣🤣🤣 I thought I was the only intellect that would catch that in here lmao perfect O for Kosi

who

Sophomore
I'm willing to give Enos a chance. No way in hell Manny allows ground and pound from him. At the very least Bama and UGA fans are pissed. UGA stuck with coley and his inability to adjust Lmfao

They really seemed to want to keep Eros! We finally won against Georgia and Alabama lol! They said this guy is a QB guru and the one coach they wanted to keep outside of Saban. I can't wait to see what he does with our QBs
Can confirm this.

For example: they could care less about Locksley leaving.
But a Bama fan literally just told me "that's a home run hire"

Get hype boys.

4TheU

Recruit
The same guy that got ran out of central michigan
Some coaches are not good head coaches but better coordinators. He took a shot at HC didn’t work out. 28 years of coaching experience and has called plays in the SEC when at Arkansas. Look we hired Larry Coker as OC and he was TE coach or something at Ohio St. that seemed to work out as our offenses with him as OC Efficient in my opinion.

holdnorth

Freshman
My favorite fact about Dan Enos is he worked for Jim Harbaugh for one month then punk’d his ass and move on to Alabama.

Swampcity

Sophomore
Source please... can’t find anywhere he’s called the QB whisperer.

canes614

Sophomore
This just let me know half this board don't understand coaches evolve....if uga and bama wanted him... He must be worthy! Be grateful we beat the best in the game....smh