Al Blades Jr., gets offer and commits!

I'm blessed to say I've received my first offer from the University Of Miami 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙏 @CoachColombi
B-eQ367IIAAE4Y7.jpg

I remember him saying if he got an offer he would commit on the spot. we shall see. we already know what the Blades family all about

Advertisement
Advertisement
All of the blades played at miami.... He will too... Brian and Bennie, Al and Al jr will too...

Advertisement
This guy might be the biggest lock in the history of Miami football.

Right^^^^

I been around bennie blades a few times and the way he talks about Miami makes you want to suit up and run threw that smoke, i know for a fact that al blades son is a cane lock ill put him up there with duke Johnson as far as being all cane...

This guy might be the biggest lock in the history of Miami football.

Right^^^^

I been around bennie blades a few times and the way he talks about Miami makes you want to suit up and run threw that smoke, i know for a fact that al blades son is a cane lock ill put him up there with duke Johnson as far as being all cane...

Gabriel Taylor, I hope the program really embraces him

Advertisement
only b lades that didnt play was H.B. ...Bennies son who went to Pitt. He didnt have an offer or just wanted to get out.....

Advertisement
Al Blades ‏@AlBlades_Jr 9m9 minutes ago

I want to thank everyone and I'm letting the fans know that I am verbally committing to UM I know I will have other options as well.
0 replies 25 retweets 29 favorites

Advertisement
Back