Off-Topic Airport Security

Advertisement
Simple question - when going through airport security...when you go through the body scanner and they tell you to raise your hands over your head....how many of you do a U when you do this?

I’m too busy wondering if the lady behind the machine is staring at my junk, because when you are going through those body scanners they basically see you naked.

Also, Andrew is gonna fūck you up for not posting this in the OT forum.

I’m too busy wondering if the lady behind the machine is staring at my junk, because when you are going through those body scanners they basically see you naked.

Ahh...missed that. Andrew if you’re reading this apologies.

Just got back to S Florida for the first time in seven years and excited to be back. Taking my son to see UM on Monday.

Last edited:

Luckily the one positive of having a micro ***** is it being impossible to see it on a body scanner or in person for that matter.

Advertisement

I moved it to the OT board while he’s probably trying to count clicks so he might skate by unscathed.

Luckily the one positive of having a micro ***** is it being impossible to see it on a body scanner or in person for that matter.

9009907C-BFE4-40E5-8A5D-852A77047237.gif

She can stare at my junk all she wants. It'll give her something to laugh about the rest of her shift.

Advertisement

Can't sell if you don't advertise.

Advertisement
Back