Ain't a **** thing changed!

I'll wait for Gal Gadot.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
OP doesn't give a **** about the program. There's no valid argument for accepting this bull****! AG slurpers have been replaced by what I call "The Congregation". And boy are they faithful to their Rev. SMMFH.

You freaking nailed it! I think the good reverend will soon find out that South Florida ain’t the Bible Belt (Gowgiah). We will run thy holy *** out of Dade county in a heartbeat if he can’t produce 😈😈😈😈😈😈

I support CMR 100%. So if you're not on board (or if you're one of those bbb retards) go ahead and stop reading, downvote me right now and carry on with your tantrum...hoe.

Anyone who's still reading is:

A. ...not a moron who expected to be celebrating #6 on January whateverthe****day 2019.

B. ...aware of the fact that three of the top 10 ranked teams lost to unranked teams last Saturday.

C. ...is interested in more than just posting a diatribe about how they know what's best for this program based on the fact that they have a 28 straight championships on NCAA14 running Oregon's offense and cover 2 man...or about how they knew before everyone else that Richt was a loser.

Ok, still here?

Great.

Let's forgo the bull****.

This was never a championship team. Not with this OL...and a QB controversy between; a guy who should/would never have started here were it not for the fact that TWO can't miss 4* pro-style QBs who should/would have been perfect for Richt's system (Olsen and Allison) flaked the **** out...and a redshirt freshman who at this point can best be described as a slightly more mobile version of Jacory Harris.

Look, I'm not saying N'Kory Perris is not the guy...but Jarren Williams is the starting QB in 2020. Fight me.

Anyways, I've gotten off message.

UVA was THE definition of a trap game. Coming off of a huge emotional victory against our rival, with a QB making his first start on the road we faced an underrated team with a top 25 defense who had two weeks to prepare.

Anyone watching the game who didn't have their head up their *** realizes that if not for a bull**** penalty, we win that ******* ballgame.

I don't understand how all of these so called "die-hards" are already giving up with five games left in the regular season.

These ***** wait nine months for CANES football to return just to bleed ***** juice at every failed attempt at third and long!?

These ******* should follow some other sport.
A lot of expletives in there. Get ****ed dude

what a dumb post. As hundreds of others have said, no one expected a chip within 3 years. What we didnt expect is our offense (Richts responsibility) to get worse every year. Watching this offense gives me hemorrhoids and our genius coach is still in denial about his 30 year old playbook being outdated so theres no reason to think its going to ever get much better. Our only hope going forward seems to be recruiting a bunch of 5 star players good enough to overcome Richts ineptitude
That's A Fact!!! Moonman!! or whatever you call yourself!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back