AIGHT MY ***** I'M BACK

Advertisement
I don't know but I seem to remember OP bychin about how Wisconsin was so over rated and Miami should be rated way above them. Hehehe

YOU HAPPY WE LOST HUH? ITS OK BRUH I'M NEVER GONNA SAY MY TEAM GONNA LOSE **** ***** SHORT OF PLAYING THE MAN UP STAIRS WE BEATING EVERYBODY ELSE.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE NOW MARKED AS A **** ***** DON'T RESPOND TO ME BYTCH *** ***** AND NEXT TIME RAISE YOUR ****ING HAND BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME.

:kramer:

Right on, JJ!

Thank you Michael Jackson. The board was becoming unbearable with the constant complaining thread on top of thread. Keep that **** in one place so the grown ups don't have to look at it.

I don't know but I seem to remember OP bychin about how Wisconsin was so over rated and Miami should be rated way above them. Hehehe

YOU HAPPY WE LOST HUH? ITS OK BRUH I'M NEVER GONNA SAY MY TEAM GONNA LOSE **** ***** SHORT OF PLAYING THE MAN UP STAIRS WE BEATING EVERYBODY ELSE.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE NOW MARKED AS A **** ***** DON'T RESPOND TO ME BYTCH *** ***** AND NEXT TIME RAISE YOUR ****ING HAND BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME.

:umuni3:

I'M BACK NOW EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF YOU BYYTCH *** NYGGAS START A GHAAAAAAYY *** **** IN THE BOOTY **** ***** THREAD I'M BRINGING THE MUTHA****IN HEAT TO YO FACE MODS CAN'T DO BUT I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

giphy.gif

Sick of these cryin' *** d!cktakers.

Advertisement
post of the year already and we are only 4 days in. This is better than Dan Sileo, like by a mile.

JJB been the fu ckin GOAT on this board. Only thing that dougans has brought, which I am worried about getting into FSU's hands is his ability to teach his WRs how to block down field. I dont care who you are, our WRs block better than our TEs.

Advertisement
Back