AIGHT MY ***** I'M BACK

Advertisement
Bruh I leave this bytch for a few days and it looks like the BYTCHAZZNESS goes through the roof. So I'm gonna address a few things that I see.

1st Dugans= Who gives a **** bye bytch.

2nd DT's leaving= 2 grown *** man deciding to feed they families NEXT MAN UP BRUH.

3rd recruiting= Why you hoe *** nyggas thought this **** was gonna go from **** to sugar over night?? He's gonna have to build this **** by winning and recruiting top 10+ multiple years in a row. Until we reloading not rebuilding we're not all the way back yet.

4th some of y'all nyggas scared of everything bunch of soft *** sissies.....ohhhh noees Dugans leaving my **** hurts ouchhhh.......on noees the Dt's leaving my **** hurts oucchh...... oh noees we aren't getting a recruit and because we're not getting him he's the best to ever play that position EVER LOL ROTFL.

MOST OF YOU NYGGAS ON HERE GOT SCABS ON YA KNEES FROM ALL THE ****S YA SUCKING........

I'M BACK NOW EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF YOU BYYTCH *** NYGGAS START A GHAAAAAAYY *** **** IN THE BOOTY **** ***** THREAD I'M BRINGING THE MUTHA****IN HEAT TO YO FACE MODS CAN'T DO BUT I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

:canes1:

What he saying?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll take the .gif bait. CIS anger translator....

giphy (16).jpg

feed the fam like Yearby, how'd that work out?

the people drafting them told them to go back and they come out. can't fix stupid

he has a job now, feeding his family. that's how it worked out.

Makes me think about Walton. If he played for Kirby up in Athens, the bagman would be taken care of the Kids, and he’d be coming back. Truth.

Richt can’t compete with that.

Advertisement
feed the fam like Yearby, how'd that work out?

the people drafting them told them to go back and they come out. can't fix stupid

he has a job now, feeding his family. that's how it worked out.

Makes me think about Walton. If he played for Kirby up in Athens, the bagman would be taken care of the Kids, and he’d be coming back. Truth.

Richt can’t compete with that.

I wish I could leak why Walton really leaving......... but it ain't got **** to do with his kids I can say that.

Bruh I leave this bytch for a few days and it looks like the BYTCHAZZNESS goes through the roof. So I'm gonna address a few things that I see.

2nd DT's leaving= 2 grown *** man deciding to feed they families NEXT MAN UP BRUH.

3rd recruiting= Why you hoe *** nyggas thought this **** was gonna go from **** to sugar over night?? He's gonna have to build this **** by winning and recruiting top 10+ multiple years in a row. Until we reloading not rebuilding we're not all the way back yet.

4th some of y'all nyggas scared of everything bunch of soft *** sissies.....ohhhh noees Dugans leaving my ***** hurts ouchhhh.......on noees the Dt's leaving my ***** hurts oucchh...... oh noees we aren't getting a recruit and because we're not getting him he's the best to ever play that position EVER LOL ROTFL.

MOST OF YOU NYGGAS ON HERE GOT SCABS ON YA KNEES FROM ALL THE ****S YA SUCKING........

I'M BACK NOW EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF YOU BYYTCH *** NYGGAS START A GHAAAAAAYY *** **** IN THE BOOTY **** ***** THREAD I'M BRINGING THE MUTHA****IN HEAT TO YO FACE MODS CAN'T DO BUT I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

One of the realist posts ever

Advertisement

4th some of y'all nyggas scared of everything bunch of soft *** sissies.....ohhhh noees Dugans leaving my **** hurts ouchhhh.......on noees the Dt's leaving my **** hurts oucchh...... oh noees we aren't getting a recruit and because we're not getting him he's the best to ever play that position EVER LOL ROTFL.

would someone please translate this into English? I'd like to know what he's saying.

thanks in advance.

Advertisement
I don't know but I seem to remember OP bychin about how Wisconsin was so over rated and Miami should be rated way above them. Hehehe

I don't know but I seem to remember OP bychin about how Wisconsin was so over rated and Miami should be rated way above them. Hehehe

YOU HAPPY WE LOST HUH? ITS OK BRUH I'M NEVER GONNA SAY MY TEAM GONNA LOSE **** ***** SHORT OF PLAYING THE MAN UP STAIRS WE BEATING EVERYBODY ELSE.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE NOW MARKED AS A **** ***** DON'T RESPOND TO ME BYTCH *** ***** AND NEXT TIME RAISE YOUR ******* HAND BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME.

YOU HAPPY WE LOST HUH? ITS OK BRUH I'M NEVER GONNA SAY MY TEAM GONNA LOSE **** ***** SHORT OF PLAYING THE MAN UP STAIRS WE BEATING EVERYBODY ELSE.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE NOW MARKED AS A **** ***** DON'T RESPOND TO ME BYTCH *** ***** AND NEXT TIME RAISE YOUR ****ING HAND BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME.

LMAO, I have to say you are entertaining!

Advertisement
Back