AIGHT MY ***** I'M BACK

Bruh I leave this bytch for a few days and it looks like the BYTCHAZZNESS goes through the roof. So I'm gonna address a few things that I see.

1st Dugans= Who gives a **** bye bytch.

2nd DT's leaving= 2 grown *** man deciding to feed they families NEXT MAN UP BRUH.

3rd recruiting= Why you hoe *** nyggas thought this **** was gonna go from **** to sugar over night?? He's gonna have to build this **** by winning and recruiting top 10+ multiple years in a row. Until we reloading not rebuilding we're not all the way back yet.

4th some of y'all nyggas scared of everything bunch of soft *** sissies.....ohhhh noees Dugans leaving my ***** hurts ouchhhh.......on noees the Dt's leaving my ***** hurts oucchh...... oh noees we aren't getting a recruit and because we're not getting him he's the best to ever play that position EVER LOL ROTFL.

MOST OF YOU NYGGAS ON HERE GOT SCABS ON YA KNEES FROM ALL THE ****S YA SUCKING........

I'M BACK NOW EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF YOU BYYTCH *** NYGGAS START A GHAAAAAAYY *** **** IN THE BOOTY **** ***** THREAD I'M BRINGING THE MUTHA****IN HEAT TO YO FACE MODS CAN'T DO BUT I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ab9e23f6366ee94a4f3669e86734744c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This beats the morning cup of coffee. You my dude [MENTION=230]I'm james Jackson brother[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Google translator isn't working, what did you just say?

(Just kidding)

Bruh I leave this bytch for a few days and it looks like the BYTCHAZZNESS goes through the roof. So I'm gonna address a few things that I see.

1st Dugans= Who gives a **** bye bytch.

2nd DT's leaving= 2 grown *** man deciding to feed they families NEXT MAN UP BRUH.

3rd recruiting= Why you hoe *** nyggas thought this **** was gonna go from **** to sugar over night?? He's gonna have to build this **** by winning and recruiting top 10+ multiple years in a row. Until we reloading not rebuilding we're not all the way back yet.

4th some of y'all nyggas scared of everything bunch of soft *** sissies.....ohhhh noees Dugans leaving my ***** hurts ouchhhh.......on noees the Dt's leaving my ***** hurts oucchh...... oh noees we aren't getting a recruit and because we're not getting him he's the best to ever play that position EVER LOL ROTFL.

MOST OF YOU NYGGAS ON HERE GOT SCABS ON YA KNEES FROM ALL THE ****S YA SUCKING........

I'M BACK NOW EVERYTIME I SEE ONE OF YOU BYYTCH *** NYGGAS START A GHAAAAAAYY *** **** IN THE BOOTY **** ***** THREAD I'M BRINGING THE MUTHA****IN HEAT TO YO FACE MODS CAN'T DO BUT I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

bGdbLmM.gif

Advertisement
feed the fam like Yearby, how'd that work out?

the people drafting them told them to go back and they come out. can't fix stupid

Advertisement
Advertisement
JJB: GET ALL YOU SOFT SHOULDERED MOTHER****ERS OFF THE ROOF NOW!!!!!

giphy.gif

It amazes me how soft this forum gets at times.

:jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan:

I aint goin front like I don't have some concerns about how things are going but that was hilarious

Ok real talk What about Dugans can we control?????

And when did Dugans became bill belicheck???

The dt's??? Can't fix stupid decisions only life can do that.

Dugans is not so much the concern for me. The DT thing is my concern based upon recruiting. Kool seems to be struggling big time in that area. Cant get to the reloading and not rebuilding if you are signing one DT a year

Advertisement
Back