ADIDAS VS NIKE

Advertisement
Like I told everyone here, I always keep an Uso in my back pocket. Lol. Grew up w them, wrestled w them, played rugby w them, and got the respect where I got the blessing to date one.

Yeah, Vegas ninjas are tricky af. U gotta be careful w folks like that, though...b/c they try way too hard and will often do something stupid to prove themselves.

My ex gf was just murdered there back in 2017. The dude that killed her was this bytch from my back yard. I knew his family, his family was bout that life, but this dude was always a weirdo. Truth be told, even my ex wasn’t bout that life, but she became a big Crip/prostitute in Vegas. Like she grew up in a nice house, and nice family. Matter fact; Vegas brought them together, b/c they didn’t even know each other.

My ex’s baby daddy, another bytch from LA, recreated himself in Vegas as this hustler, and turned my ex out. Small world w 6 degrees of separation, b/c they both linked up w this random dude who promised them he could move weight for them in LA b/c he got “connects” (meaning his brother).

On Silver Dollar, while my ex was driving, he shot & murdered her, her baby daddy, and a dude in the back seat w him. Then ole boy fled to back to Inglewood. Heard when he got arrested, he was tearing up, but for his mug shot, he tried to look hard.

North Vegas is full of guys recreating themselves man; I always keep one eye open when I’m on the strip or off the strip in Vegas. Too many tricky ninjas that’s not solid.

Erm what...that's a f'd up story.

Erm what...that's a f'd up story.

Yeah it is; bro. Found out on the news, too. Her name popped up as the “victim identified in the double homicide.” The guy in the back with them died like 3 months later, after he gave a testimony from his bed.

That’s y when I go to Vegas, primarily to shop & club, I keep my head on a swivel b/c it’s a lot of fake ones that have recreated themselves, which means there’s no code....they just tryna make a name.

Advertisement
Yeah it is; bro. Found out on the news, too. Her name popped up as the “victim identified in the double homicide.” The guy in the back with them died like 3 months later, after he gave a testimony from his bed.

That’s y when I go to Vegas, primarily to shop & club, I keep my head on a swivel b/c it’s a lot of fake ones that have recreated themselves, which means there’s no code....they just tryna make a name.
This thread took a hella turn

Adidas has been better than Nike wrt actual sports gear for at least three decades
Nike got lazy with us, IMO. They started treating us like the fat girlfriend. U know the kind. "We can give Miami any **** thing, and they gonna be appreciative, and stay home. Where the **** else they gonna go?"

Advertisement
I guess I'm old skool, I like Nike and how they reintroduce a lot of the old stuff with new colorways. Nike Air Max's, Air Force 1's, obviously the Jordan's, etc.

Adidas would be wise to do the same and release more of the Adidas Originals with the old logo, not just kicks but gear like backpacks, hats, tracksuits, hoodies, etc.

Another fun fact: Adolf Dassler, the founder of Adidas, belonged to the **** Party.

Ohhhhh.... uhhhh....

OK... yikes.

I don't like that. BUT.... he also died like 40 years ago. And I'd speculate neither you nor I truly understand where all that money went.

BUT... would you like to stand up for Nike and Phil Knight? Because I'd be willing to wager, very quickly, that Dassler was far less implicit in human rights violations than F%@K!NG NIKE.

All due respect, you do not have a winnable argument here.

Ohhhhh.... uhhhh....

OK... yikes.

I don't like that. BUT.... he also died like 40 years ago. And I'd speculate neither you nor I truly understand where all that money went.

BUT... would you like to stand up for Nike and Phil Knight? Because I'd be willing to wager, very quickly, that Dassler was far less implicit in human rights violations than F%@K!NG NIKE.

All due respect, you do not have a winnable argument here.

Ummmm, u do realize that Adidas is in the same boat. The difference is Nike became much more publicized due to their popularity.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nike just took over unis for Liverpool FC from NB. This week the yearly slight changes are out. And we have an Immediate quality drop. Not a fan.

Last Nikes I bought clicked every time I took a step. They let success go to their head and think they can sacrifice quality on their regular shoes because people still rave about their $300 shoes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back