ADIDAS VS NIKE

Advertisement
That’s not true imo. Nike still had them OG designs. I don’t believe in the opinion that Jordan designs from 87 through the 90s wouldn’t have sold Without MJ..them shoes still would’ve hot. If Jordan’s was in ugly mofos ppl wouldn’t buy them. Idc how many rings Mike was getting. That’s why those Jordan’s from that era are still hot 20 years after MJ retired...as for the OP opinion, yes Adidas football and soccer gear rivals Nike strongly. **** even fashion
Wait you s
Nike slipping they need some new designers. Everything they are putting out feels recycled.
RECYCLED TO THE TEE. ADIDAS IS APPEALING TO THE YOUNGER CROWD FIRST THEN THE PROS WILL START TO LATCH ON FOR REAL.

Lol Nike destroys adidas everyone knows this like c'mon.....the only heads who rock adidas hard is soccer heads. I know my kids only fuq with Nikes
NIKE DESTROYS ADIDAS IN SOMETHINGS YES. When it comes to cleats they cant touch adidas right now. Everyone is rocking adidas cleats bc of the style and the way the come. Nike will eventually lose out on money if they don't fix it there designs to market the younger crowd

Sigh; I’m not going to even touch this thread. Anyone who believes Adidas football cleats are better than Nike in both design and tech is b/c they play futbol.

F it; I’ll just leave this here:

Nobody is talking about the tech. I'm talking about design and the shear will of adidas to attack the youth market where Nike is slipping. Go out to a football field and see how many kids have on adidas and see who run the streets for cleats. Now go top the mall or a school and Nike run that thing all day everyday. But see I'm not talking about streets and malls and school. I'm talking about football cleats.

Advertisement
Gotta disagree; MJ popularity is what sold that shoe, and all his shoes. If Karl Malone was rocking the OG 1 and MJ was rocking the Stan Smiths, I promise u Stan Smiths our sell the OG1 by 10 to 1.

Truth. Between MJ and Spike Lee and the AJ3, that's what transformed Nike.

Every athlete who wore Nike after MJ was chasing MJ. Every ad that came out after Spike was trying to do something new like Spike. Every shoe after the AJ3 had to be special.

Another fun fact: Adolf Dassler, the founder of Adidas, belonged to the **** Party.

Most Germans in Germany belonged to the **** Party.

Adolf "Adi" Dassler was far less involved than his older brother Rudolf (who founded Puma).

Adi also gave Jesse Owens the shoes that he wore during the 1936 Olympics and harbored a German politician who was half-******.

It's a complicated history, for sure.

New Balance

End.Of.Discussion.
For baseball cleats, definitely! My son has gone through various cleats playing baseball over the years, Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Mizuno, and Under Armor. His favorites by far have been the New Balance (best performance-wise and build-wise) and the Adidas Adizero Afterburners (very lightweight and favorite look).

For baseball cleats, definitely! My son has gone through various cleats playing baseball over the years, Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Mizuno, and Under Armor. His favorites by far have been the New Balance (best performance-wise and build-wise) and the Adidas Adizero Afterburners (very lightweight and favorite look).
Never worn their cleats, but their regular shoes, fresh foams, cruz's, and fuel core's have always been comfortable.

Advertisement
Nobody is talking about the tech. I'm talking about design and the shear will of adidas to attack the youth market where Nike is slipping. Go out to a football field and see how many kids have on adidas and see who run the streets for cleats. Now go top the mall or a school and Nike run that thing all day everyday. But see I'm not talking about streets and malls and school. I'm talking about football cleats.

I don’t see it; not out here in CA. It could be most of the top schools out here are sponsored by Nike; and like I said in another thread, Nike sponsors a lot of inner city camps and schools here in CA. Poly switched to Adidas, and that’s b/c of Snoop.

Most Germans in Germany belonged to the **** Party.

Adolf "Adi" Dassler was far less involved than his older brother Rudolf (who founded Puma).

Adi also gave Jesse Owens the shoes that he wore during the 1936 Olympics and harbored a German politician who was half-******.

It's a complicated history, for sure.

Adolf was bout that $. Lol. Jesse Owens was a thorn to the German Athlete, and my man Adolf caught him on the side & said can u rock these spikes during ur event? Jesse dominating the Olympics in his spikes took him, and his biz to a new level. Not mad at the hustle.

NIKE DESTROYS ADIDAS IN SOMETHINGS YES. When it comes to cleats they cant touch adidas right now. Everyone is rocking adidas cleats bc of the style and the way the come. Nike will eventually lose out on money if they don't fix it there designs to market the younger crowd

I do like the Adidas Zero. I wish we had that as our primary cleats.

Advertisement
Saying adidas is owning the youth is like a recruit commiting to Miami as a 8th grader then they put on the nike shoes (bama hat) on NSD.

Saying adidas is owning the youth is like a recruit commiting to Miami as a 8th grader then they put on the nike shoes (bama hat) on NSD.

I def don’t see them owning youths. Def not here in CA, and when I went to visit my frat in Vegas before the whole shut down last yr, didn’t see it with their pop warner kids either (his son is now playing football).

If anything, I see more Asian college students rock Adidas, but that’s bout it. Before CA just closed it’s malls again, I was just in Foot Locker on Monday and they had a whole Nike section, and had a handful of Adidas, Pumas, New Balance. Same w/ Champs Sports.

Maybe it all depends on ur section or something, but I can unequivocally say that Nike dominates both w youth, young, and old alike here in CA. Adidas was catching fire though w them Boost, and Yeezy’s. But for the last 2 yrs, it’s tapered way down.

Advertisement
I def don’t see them owning youths. Def not here in CA, and when I went to visit my frat in Vegas before the whole shut down last yr, didn’t see it with their pop warner kids either (his son is now playing football).

If anything, I see more Asian college students rock Adidas, but that’s bout it. Before CA just closed it’s malls again, I was just in Foot Locker on Monday and they had a whole Nike section, and had a handful of Adidas, Pumas, New Balance. Same w/ Champs Sports.

Maybe it all depends on ur section or something, but I can unequivocally say that Nike dominates both w youth, young, and old alike here in CA. Adidas was catching fire though w them Boost, and Yeezy’s. But for the last 2 yrs, it’s tapered way down.
Agree with this my kids prefer Nikes and it's not like I tell them get Nikes they just say they look better

Adolf was bout that $. Lol. Jesse Owens was a thorn to the German Athlete, and my man Adolf caught him on the side & said can u rock these spikes during ur event? Jesse dominating the Olympics in his spikes took him, and his biz to a new level. Not mad at the hustle.

Agreed. I was just pointing out, if it was all about "bein' a ****", he never would have given those spikes to Jesse. As it was, he had to do it clandestinely, so Hitler wouldn't find out.

Their new 100m - 400m spikes were supposed to be released for Olympics. Really want to see these in action. Hopefully we don't have to wait a whole year

85ADE1C4-06C8-4371-85C9-29F83F8F6C6A-1920x941.jpeg

Advertisement
Back