ADIDAS VS NIKE

Advertisement
That’s not true imo. Nike still had them OG designs. I don’t believe in the opinion that Jordan designs from 87 through the 90s wouldn’t have sold Without MJ..them shoes still would’ve hot. If Jordan’s was in ugly mofos ppl wouldn’t buy them. Idc how many rings Mike was getting. That’s why those Jordan’s from that era are still hot 20 years after MJ retired...as for the OP opinion, yes Adidas football and soccer gear rivals Nike strongly. **** even fashion

Not in 1984 they didn't have OG designs.

They had the canvas shoe with the blue swoosh and they had the leather shoe.

****, Jordan was about to leave Nike if the Air Jordan 3 had bombed.

From a standpoint of fashion and streetwear, Nike/Jordan is the wave. There will always be a lane though for Adidas, especially with Kanye/Pharrell/Beyoncé on board.

Advertisement
Im a british knights LA gear kinda guy.

1594869049609.jpeg

If you ever put on a pair of cleats in your life you know Nike is second to none...

Sigh; I’m not going to even touch this thread. Anyone who believes Adidas football cleats are better than Nike in both design and tech is b/c they play futbol.

F it; I’ll just leave this here:

Not in 1984 they didn't have OG designs.

They had the canvas shoe with the blue swoosh and they had the leather shoe.

****, Jordan was about to leave Nike if the Air Jordan 3 had bombed.
but MJ didn’t DESIGN THE SHOE..that OG 1 that dropped was a pure Nike design and would’ve sold regardless who in the nba wore the shoe. It’s a classic that still sells today and that isn’t because they are great shoes to hoop in

And for the record: Ultra Boost + Yeezy changed Adidas image for the immediate. Now it’s what’s next?

To that point, Nike has now taken over Germany, yes the Germany in which Adidas was founded, and has had a strangle hold since forever, as the most popular brand.

Advertisement
but MJ didn’t DESIGN THE SHOE..that OG 1 that dropped was a pure Nike design and would’ve sold regardless who in the nba wore the shoe. It’s a classic that still sells today and that isn’t because they are great shoes to hoop in

Gotta disagree; MJ popularity is what sold that shoe, and all his shoes. If Karl Malone was rocking the OG 1 and MJ was rocking the Stan Smiths, I promise u Stan Smiths out sell the OG1 by 10 to 1.

Last edited:
Very funny to me that everyone is talking about design. What about quality?

I've owned tons of both. Nikes fall apart and Adidas last. The only reason Nike is anything is because of timing (they rode the fitness revolution wave of the 80's better than anyone) and the fanboys who insist "Nike is better" is a factual statement.

Adidas makes classic kicks that go with anything.

Fun fact: Puma was started by the founder of Adidas (Adi Dassler's) brother.

Another fun fact: Adolf Dassler, the founder of Adidas, belonged to the **** Party.

Last edited:
Gotta disagree; MJ popularity is what sold that shoe, and all his shoes. If Karl Malone was rocking the OG 1 and MJ was rocking the Stan Smiths, I promise u Stan Smiths our sell the OG1 by 10 to 1.
I gotta disagree too..if mike had put that shoe on a ***** wasn’t buying no Stan smith in 84 lol..idc if mj was averaging 100 ppg...A better example is Clyde..if Clyde was chosen by Nike And them ***** was called the “GlideMan” with same designs them Mofos undoubtedly would’ve hit the same way even with MJ being the guy..and if MJ would’ve went with adidas and they threw them ADIS classics on him them ***** would not have hit the same..if it was just about the Jumpman logo Mofos wouldn’t mind being caught in Team Js 🤣

I gotta disagree too..if mike had put that shoe on a ***** wasn’t buying no Stan smith in 84 lol..idc if mj was averaging 100 ppg...A better example is Clyde..if Clyde was chosen by Nike And them ***** was called the “GlideMan” with same designs them Mofos undoubtedly would’ve hit the same way even with MJ being the guy..and if MJ would’ve went with adidas and they threw them ADIS classics on him them ***** would not have hit the same..if it was just about the Jumpman logo Mofos wouldn’t mind being caught in Team Js 🤣

Naw, u right. The shoe was a beautiful design.

Advertisement
I’d rather Miami be a Nike or Jordan program, but I understand why they left and took the big bag from Adidas. It’s helped the program a lot from an off the field perspective. From an apparel, footwear, football equipment, and uniform perspective, I’d take Nike easily. Adidas did well with the current set of unis that Miami has, but CMR had to force Adidas into that bc the first uniforms were so bad.

I rocked Reebok classics in HS! I’m class of 05.. It was my own style and they had so many colorways. Plus they were cheaper n my Haitian parents weren’t buying no Nike’s! Lol

Reebok Classics in LA is a gangbanging shoe unless it’s all white. U’re looking for trouble w those joints on. Lol

Advertisement
Reebok Classics in LA is a gangbanging shoe unless it’s all white. U’re looking for trouble w those joints on. Lol
Yeah I found out when I moved to Vegas to play ball. Ain’t nothing but Cali cats who was lames there that moved to Vegas that act hard like they were cold killas in Cali. I still rocked my ****.

Yeah I found out when I moved to Vegas to play ball. Ain’t nothing but Cali cats who was lames there that moved to Vegas that act hard like they were cold killas in Cali. I still rocked my ****.

Bruh! I just told my homies that Vegas is filled w LA rejects who recreated themselves. Lol.

Bruh! I just told my homies that Vegas is filled w LA rejects who recreated themselves. Lol.

😂
That’s straight facts though!
They move to a new city and become a whole new ni9ga! I just focused on my craft and getting that degree and kicked it with them Pacific Islander cats. They crazy but laid back af till you try them. I guess Haitians are similar and that’s why them USO’s ***ked with me.

😂
That’s straight facts though!
They move to a new city and become a whole new ni9ga! I just focused on my craft and getting that degree and kicked it with them Pacific Islander cats. They crazy but laid back af till you try them. I guess Haitians are similar and that’s why them USO’s ***ked with me.

Like I told everyone here, I always keep an Uso in my back pocket. Lol. Grew up w them, wrestled w them, played rugby w them, and got the respect where I got the blessing to date one.

Yeah, Vegas ninjas are tricky af. U gotta be careful w folks like that, though...b/c they try way too hard and will often do something stupid to prove themselves.

My ex gf was just murdered there back in 2017. The dude that killed her was this bytch from my back yard. I knew his family, his family was bout that life, but this dude was always a weirdo. Truth be told, even my ex wasn’t bout that life, but she became a big Crip/prostitute in Vegas. Like she grew up in a nice house, and nice family. Matter fact; Vegas brought them together, b/c they didn’t even know each other.

My ex’s baby daddy, another bytch from LA, recreated himself in Vegas as this hustler, and turned my ex out. Small world w 6 degrees of separation, b/c they both linked up w this random dude who promised them he could move weight for them in LA b/c he got “connects” (meaning his brother).

On Silver Dollar, while my ex was driving, he shot & murdered her, her baby daddy, and a dude in the back seat w him. Then ole boy fled to back to Inglewood. Heard when he got arrested, he was tearing up, but for his mug shot, he tried to look hard.

North Vegas is full of guys recreating themselves man; I always keep one eye open when I’m on the strip or off the strip in Vegas. Too many tricky ninjas that’s not solid.

Advertisement
Back