According to the Noles, we'll be lucky to compete by 2016

Problem2

All-American
Premium
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...football-recruiting-national-signing-day-2012

"The Hurricanes currently have 31 commitments, which is inflating their recruiting class overall ranking to much higher than the true talent level.

Depending on the recruiting service, between 61 and 78 percent of Miami's recruits are rated three stars or fewer. That's way out of whack with what is seen with the other programs with a top recruiting classes.

According to Scout.com and 247Sports.com, Miami by far the lowest average star rating per prospect of any top-15 ranked class. (Note: Scout and 247 Sports used because Rivals.com was unavailable.)

Essentially, Miami's class is rated highly because of quantity, not quality. No, Miami is not competing with the likes of Florida and Florida State for the top in-state talent

Miami is not acquiring the level of talent needed to compete with Florida and Florida State (see above). But the 'Canes do need to stay in the "Big Three" in the state, at least in the collective mind of recruits. That means not becoming completely irrelevant and slipping to the level of a USF or a UCF.

Through one year, Golden is managing to out-recruit USF and UCF by a wide margin. That will only get more difficult in the coming years with UCF joining the Big East and the coming NCAA sanctions. But with this enormous class, Miami could have the talent to hold them off both in-state start ups on the trail during the down period.

And assuming the sanctions don't last too long, Miami could bounce back strong in, say, 2016 or 2017."

Hopefully Golden can somehow get these two stars to play with all their five stars :crownpour:

Advertisement
we arent getting top florida talent??

BUSH
MCCORD
JOHNSON
JEAN LOUIS
FLOWERS

you kidding me?

Advertisement
UCF is going to receive serious sanctions. Their AD Tribble resigned because he was aware of benefits and condone it THey're getting LOIC from NCAA. Golden will develop these players to their fullest potential

Advertisement
LULZ

They beat us by only 3 points at home and gained 75 total yards vs Florida

they nervous. They know something is brewing in Coral Gables. It might not be ready yet but its percolating

Advertisement
**** right they're nervous.

Couple of 'Nole fans I know come to ME and comment on our recruits. Funny how they know as much about our "U" recruits as I do, and I try my best to stay up on the news.

Yeah, there's a new sheriff in Coral Gables.

State of Florida for that matter.

Advertisement
You knew it had to be that clown from that sack of **** website Tomahawk Nation that wrote that. Been saying the same **** for 5 years now, all while his team is losing 4 or 5 games every year.

we arent getting top florida talent??

BUSH
MCCORD
JOHNSON
JEAN LOUIS
FLOWERS

you kidding me?

Don't worry, we'll start hearing about how they will be a top 5 team next year because they won 9 games and beat an overrated ND team in their bowl game.

That team is all hype.

Advertisement
Back