ACC Class Rankings 7-2-21 UPDATE (Only place to go is up!)

Average player rating is 90.64, around 15 overall, likely about where this class finishes if we make a few expected pulls of higher rated guys like Stewart/WB.

Not Bama/OSU/Clemson/etc lever crootin but good enough. A 10 win season is a MUST.

Advertisement
Btw my golf round Saturday was pure **** on the front 9 and played 82.3 times better on the back 9. Just in case anyone was interested. I did not drink either so let that rattle around in your coconuts.

Btw my golf round Saturday was pure **** on the front 9 and played 82.3 times better on the back 9. Just in case anyone was interested. I did not drink either so let that rattle around in your coconuts.
Is there a reason you did not drink? No reason is acceptable in my book, but I'll listen.

Is there a reason you did not drink? No reason is acceptable in my book, but I'll listen.
Was rushed to get out the door and forgot to grab some from my fridge. And they didn't have beer in the clubhouse at the turn because the power was out at the course since like 5 am that morning. So I'm like **** it, I'll go dry this round. I didn't want to bum any beers off my friends.

Was rushed to get out the door and forgot to grab some from my fridge. And they didn't have beer in the clubhouse at the turn because the power was out at the course since like 5 am that morning. So I'm like **** it, I'll go dry this round. I didn't want to bum any beers off my friends.
****, that sounds like a horror movie, YIKES!

Advertisement

If can't get beers from your friends why you need friends for.

If can't get beers from your friends why you need friends for.
Didn't want to be that guy. My bud I rode with told me feel free to grab whatever. Maybe if I kept playing like **** on the back I would have snagged a couple from him.

Advertisement
No cart girls on the course?!?!

Nope the course sucked man. Power was out, the rough was absolutely ridiculous, the greens sucked, no beer at the turn, no cart girls.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Advertisement

Kicking Quan to the curb dropped us a bit but raised our individual player rating.

Advertisement
Apparently Clemson only does official visits in the fall.. Wonder if they thought to change that rule after covid.. kids have not left their house in a year and are eager to commit.. is Miami doing the same thing? Might bite teams in the ***...

Apparently Clemson only does official visits in the fall.. Wonder if they thought to change that rule after covid.. kids have not left their house in a year and are eager to commit.. is Miami doing the same thing? Might bite teams in the ***...
Their fan boards were crazy over Dabo's policy. He refused to do any OVs Kids had to go to his camps or the one event he had in mid June. He got kids to show up with their families for "unofficials", too. He doesn't give out many offers so there's incentive for kids to do it. That's not to say some weren't turned off or that he didn't lose a few - he is in a few recruiting battles with UNC and UGA and both those schools offered OVs.... December signings will tell the tale...

Their fan boards were crazy over Dabo's policy. He refused to do any OVs Kids had to go to his camps or the one event he had in mid June. He got kids to show up with their families for "unofficials", too. He doesn't give out many offers so there's incentive for kids to do it. That's not to say some weren't turned off or that he didn't lose a few - he is in a few recruiting battles with UNC and UGA and both those schools offered OVs.... December signings will tell the tale...
I am going to assume our staff is on something similar, it appears so

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back