A Bill Gates Vaccine; What could go wrong . . . ?

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Bill Gates is an Evil wicked man who wants to Cull the population & is one of the main perpetrators behind the entire Covid-19 attack on the world...

Don't care how much of a crazy conspiracy it might sound like, but if you really take a deep dive into all the shìt he's connected to Gates is malevolent, dastardly & not to be trusted.

There's not enough money you could pay me to take any kind of vaccine he's behind.

TheMatador

All-ACC
When you die from bad side-effects from the Gates vaccine it will be called the Blue Screen of Death.

You’re skin will develop a bluish hue, you’ll be unresponsive, yet your heart will keep beating, and you will have a normal body temperature.

They’ll never be able to revive you.

drewm3i

Junior
Bill Gates is an Evil wicked man who wants to Cull the population & is one of the main perpetrators behind the entire Covid-19 attack on the world...

Don't care how much of a crazy conspiracy it might sound like, but if you really take a deep dive into all the shìt he's connected to Gates is malevolent, dastardly & not to be trusted.

There's not enough money you could pay me to take any kind of vaccine he's behind.
Seeing others feel the same way I do regarding Gates (and Rockefeller before him), gives me hope.

WR Cane

Junior
Gates is the anti-Christ. There’s a “666” somewhere on his body.

Pelican45

Freshman
Gates is the anti-Christ. There’s a “666” somewhere on his body.
While I don't believe in a spirit in the sky, there is still a little residue from my Baptist childhood. Yesterday I finished exercising with 666 calories on my HR monitor. So I let it run another few seconds to get 667. I take no chances.

RVACane

Remember me? Benny Blanco?
Staff member

40B8729E-8BF0-462A-9CB6-6BBC3DF9A908.gif