Zack Moss

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
I don't expect him in this class.

He's looking around and waiting for one certain offer, let's leave it at that.

Advertisement
i would rather keep Rasul and Bennett

Same.

And SC. Burnett can play RB or DB. Personally I like his skillset as a RB. It's so premature but watching him reminds me of Duke at Norland. Was mentioned too I think they told Burnett he could play WR too.

I'm all in on the Fils-Aime train. Best back in the state.

If we do get Killins, I see him as a utility type of player. Like reverses, special teams. Basically designed plays for him.

Advertisement
I'm kool with Burnett at rb I like him on either side of the ball honestly I just thought somebody posted an article saying that db was what he wanted to play

I thought i heard Rasul is a shaky commit too. did u hear that?

That is true.

FSU is apparently the contender but their dudes don't expect FSU to make a big push yet. They are waiting it out. (How he develops as a senior)

Rasul by the way is still 16 years old.

I get same vibe on him as I do from some of our other commits. Win and he's in. But it's more simple said than done.

SC you are right. Burnett mentioned that he likes DB as well because of a longer career than RBs. I don't care which side of the ball he's on cause I like his game on either.

Advertisement
i would rather keep Rasul and Bennett

Same.

And SC. Burnett can play RB or DB. Personally I like his skillset as a RB. It's so premature but watching him reminds me of Duke at Norland. Was mentioned too I think they told Burnett he could play WR too.

I'm all in on the Fils-Aime train. Best back in the state.

If we do get Killins, I see him as a utility type of player. Like reverses, special teams. Basically designed plays for him.

Yeah, I agree with you on Fils-Aime.

Killins...I wouldn't sell him short. These guys can carry the rock on the college level. Just look at Dri Archer, Sproles, Dexter McCluster, etc...I think the selling point would be: why go to an offense where you're going to be just a utility guy? Do you wan't 5-7 touches a game only running sweeps and flares, or do you want rush for over 1K in a offense that has more similarities to what you would be doing in the NFL? Sell him on how only running lateral and running no more than 2 routes will not prep you for the league.

Buddy just plopped into the pic out of nowhere so this wouldn't be a big surprise. And frankly, I really didn't see what role he would play. We don't really use a FB/H-back anymore. And he wouldn't sniff the field as a TB esp if we hung onto Rasul and grabbed Fils-Aime. (I know a lot of posters are down on him but I love Rasul. Since when did we get so high and mighty that we could let a 6'0 200lb RB with world class speed just walk? And he plays at a school that we are batting 1.000 at when it comes to recruiting..Smh)

I don't see the allure with UF either seeing that Cronkite and Scarlett are there.

Good luck on his dream. Hope it happens for him.

Advertisement
I would consider the majority of our commits "shaky" at this point. The season is going to determine everything.

Advertisement
Hey Geo-
Do you expect him to get that offer? are the gates high on moss? If he does not get that offer, do you think he leaves anyway?

If you guys watch that new recruiting video, on the board in the room, they have Burnett listed as a WR.

If you guys watch that new recruiting video, on the board in the room, they have Burnett listed as a WR.

Burnett should be an RB all day, Burnett with a redshirt can turn out to be scary good, our coaches need to take advantage of redshirting certain players. Players play faster once they learn the playbook and get a year of s&c. Zack Moss had an impressive spring game but I'm still not sold on him and in fact if he did decommit then I would like our chances a lot more with Fils-aime. I think our coaches are playing a dangerous game with Fils-aime which can cause us to lose Byrd as well. He should be our #1priority for RB and then add Killins and shut down the RB class.

Advertisement
Back