WR Berrios - Lewis - Jones

TE Dobard - Washington - O'Donnell

LT Darling - Jones

LG McDermott - Wells

C Linder - Gall

RG Isidora - Brown

RT Gadbois - Odogwu

Advertisement
I'd love to see Herb get some real PT. And Standish has baller written all over him. Just needs to hold onto the **** ball. Nonetheless plenty of weapons across the board.

Shirreffs passes Crow, and possibly Rosier on the depth chart. Kid has an incredibly accurate arm, has good feet, and makes good decisions with the ball. Just needs to add on some weight like the last great QB UM had.

Advertisement
Honestly, VERY underwhelming.

Only 3 3 star players starting on O from that list .. How? FOH... There is a lot of talent on both sides of the ball

It's not about stars it's about college production. There is squat on the depth chart just saying. Not saying no one can step up and that they can't be great but on paper no one there scares another team or jumps out as a tremendous playmaker. Yearby can take a big step this yea hopefull coley breaks out of his funk and I really like Rashawn Scott but he is injury prone and wildly inconsistent

QB: Kaaya | Rosier

RB: Yearby or Walton | Edwards
FB/HB: Herndon | Tucker

WR: Scott | Cager
WR: Coley | Waters
Slot: Berrios | Lewis

TE: Dobard | Herndon

LT: McDermott | St. Louis
LG: Darling | Wells
C: Linder | Gall
RG: Isidora | Milo
RT: Gadbois | Odogwu or Jones

Advertisement
**** rokulika, I know you hate Coley, but not even putting him in starting lineup? That's harsh

I think Edwards starts over Yearby

**** rokulika, I know you hate Coley, but not even putting him in starting lineup? That's harsh

Think this too. People sleep on Edwards. Would love to see him get more carries. However whoever starts won't get majority of the carries like Duke did imo

Coley had 10 tds as a freshman, yearby had 6 ypc as a freshman, waters and Scott can be playmakers if given their amount of reps, emerging qb in brad kaaya... Plenty of weapons to use and be feared on O if used correctly. Production will come some where regardless. Before last season did you even think Dorsett would have had the season he had and become a first round pick? You would be lying if you said you did..

Advertisement

Coley just isn't very good.

Career numbers:

Waters: 58/910/8 -- 15.7 avg

Coley: 56/775/7 -- 13.8 avg

Scott: 39/552/3 -- 14.2 avg

Lewis: 40/392/2 -- 9.8 avg

Berrios: 21/232/3 -- 11.0 avg

QB Kaaya - Rosier - Crow

RB Yearby - Edwards - Walton

FB Tucker - Herndon

WR Scott - Brady - Langham

WR Waters - Coley - Cager

LT Darling - Jones

LG McDermott - Wells

C Linder - Gall

RG Isidora - Brown

RT Gadbois - Odogwu

I'd differ by having Coley over Waters because he's our best home run threat. Waters will still see lots of playing time. Slot I'd go Lewis over Berrios. TE would be Dobard and Herndon/Ojoku. OL I would agree, BUT! The backups are very suspect. We lack depth, no denying that fact. This is what will hurt the offense this year in my humble opinion.

Shirreffs passes Crow, and possibly Rosier on the depth chart. Kid has an incredibly accurate arm, has good feet, and makes good decisions with the ball. Just needs to add on some weight like the last great QB UM had.

Jacory Harris?

Advertisement
QB Kaaya - Rosier - Crow

RB Yearby - Edwards - Walton

FB Tucker - Herndon

WR Scott - Brady - Langham

WR Waters - Coley - Cager

LT Darling - Jones

LG McDermott - Wells

C Linder - Gall

RG Isidora - Brown

RT Gadbois - Odogwu

QB-Kaaya; Rosier; Sherriffs
RB-Yearby; Edwards; Gray
FB-Tucker
WR-Coley; Scott; Berrios
WR-Water; Lewis; Jones
TE-Dobard; Herndon; O'Donnell
OT-Gadbois; St Louis; Jones
OG-Milo; Darling; Wells
OC-Linder; Gall; Loftus
OG-Isidora; Gauthier; Brown
OT-McDermott; Odogwu; Grimsley

Qb depth is the only thing that scares me, as I am not ready to panic over the oline like some yet.

Scott, Coley and Berrios will be our starting WR's come the Fall. Mixed in with Herb, Money Malc and Brady will get most of the Reps barring injury. I can see Cager being the 6th as of right now based on what I've seen from Jones and Langham.

Two thoughts:

1) We have too much talent at fullback not to be utilizing it more. Would luv to see coach 'Oy-yay Meng' get Tucker and Herndon more involved.

2) Even Karen Carpenter thinks we're thin along the O line. Just not much behind the 1's.

Advertisement
Back