Season countdown

CaneDro

Junior
Aren't we 99 days away from football season ? No count down with player pictures this year ?

Advertisement
funny-Limp-Bizkit-biscuit-supermarket.jpg

Win win for us canes fan to be honest.If somehow the team somehow wins more than 11 games and a bowl game despite the indictment of golden coaching abilities or golden gets fired for losing more than 5 I would be happy with either scenario. Regardless this saga looks to have some resolution in about 6 months. Almost there....

Advertisement
Aren't we 99 days away from football season ?
Tomorrow we will be 100 days away from the September 5th showdown with Bethune-Cookman. I've always started doing it at midnight of the 99th day out. Friday we will be 99 days away.

CaneDro said:
No count down with player pictures this year ?
I wont be.

What's the point?
This. There is nothing to be excited about, which is the whole point. I have no desire to keep up with it. Someone else is more than welcome to do it.

Tomorrow we will be 100 days away from the September 5th showdown with Bethune-Cookman. I've always started doing it at midnight of the 99th day out. Friday we will be 99 days away.
CaneDro said:
I wont be.
What's the point?
This. There is nothing to be excited about, which is the whole point. I have no desire to keep up with it. Someone else is more than welcome to do it.

Eh. Closer to the end of the saga IMO. Either golden succeeds this year and Miami is competing for a title next year or he is fired and we bring back butch hopefully. I'm counting down the days...

CaneDro said:
I wont be.
What's the point?

Eh. Closer to the end of the saga IMO. Either golden succeeds this year and Miami is competing for a title next year or he is fired and we bring back butch hopefully. I'm counting down the days...
We'll still have the same board of trustees. Nothing will change.

Pointless thread unless this thread is counting down to Folden's termination.

Advertisement
CaneDro said:
I wont be.
What's the point?

When the **** are THEY getting fired??

#BBB

CaneDro said:
I wont be.
What's the point?

True but man we got to have faith. Even though they are blind to goldens horrible performance we can't as one of the most recognizable programs in college football stand for mediocre results again in year 5 regardless and or where it's acceptable to people to have a over/under betting line at 5.5 which ranks 8th highest in the ACC.... With schools like Duke ahead of us in that list... 2015 canes team will not nearly be as bad as people generally think I just hope we win enough to make it to the ACC championship. If he only wins 8 he deserves to be gone regardless. Hope tokencane is right on that threshold

Last edited:
I suppose we could always do a countdown for another team - one that has promise.

This is the sorriest load of crap program EVER.

It's one thing if a school never has done squat, but it's another when you know for a fact we COULD do it again. Soon. With something as simple as hiring Butch Frikkin' Davis.

Advertisement

CaneDro said:
I wont be.

What's the point?

Thanks

comma

Al

how many people on this board will be rooting for beathune cook man? lol i swore finishing with that 4 game losing streak was getting us butch back but i was wrong. smh

I wont be.
What's the point?

True but man we got to have faith. Even though they are blind to goldens horrible performance we can't as one of the most recognizable programs in college football stand for mediocre results again in year 5 regardless and or where it's acceptable to people to have a over/under betting line at 5.5 which ranks 8th highest in the ACC.... With schools like Duke ahead of us in that list... 2015 canes team will not nearly be as bad as people generally think I just hope we win enough to make it to the ACC championship. If he only wins 8 he deserves to be gone regardless. Hope tokencane is right on that threshold

We are going to be that bad. Numbers don't lie. You don't lose 7 players to the draft and magically have a better record the following season. The odds are not in our favor. Even if we had just as much talent-- AG would still be AG. One of the worst coaches in the power 5. The worst coach in the ACC.

People fail to realize that aside from AG, who is going to replace the following: ?!?!

Duke: carried us for 3 years. Scored in a variety of ways and was a threat to score every time he touched the rock.
Dorsett: dominated his SR. Year. Took the opposing safeties out the game.
Walford: best TE in the game. Nuff said
Flowers: 1st round OT. Nuff said.
Perryman: the best LB we've had in a DECADE! a true MIAMI soul crushing LB.

Sorry but-
Gus and Yearby combined don't equal duke. We have no proven WRs. Our most talented WR Coley is in a funk and no one else has really shined. Dobard is not nearly as good as Warlord. Our OL is a serious question mark. LB: see OL.

Advertisement
There is zero excitement for the canes this year. I've never seen it like this. Even during probation. Even during Shannon's last year, or Coker's.

Fans have finally just up and abandoned this program. About 10 years after the admins up and abandoned the fans. So I guess we're square.

Offense: Someone will have to step up and catch the balls from Kaaya.

Defense: Nothing to be said with this coaching staff.

Not excited about this year, but will still watch every game.

First time in 30+ years I will not attend one game home or away. I went to canes game even was in the military. We are in the abyss and I see no way out until the Admin starts caring about winning. 4-8 is the ceiling for a Frauden coached team.

Advertisement
Back