dont care if baseball related

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Put it on the baseball board, this is a football board. SMH

what part of I dont care WTF you think....

Tell u what I don't care about... this baseball crap. GTFOH.

Typical crap from UM trying to distract us from how bad Al Golden sucks with this baseball and basketball garbage.

Miami is a FOOTBALL SCHOOL.

There's a reason nobody posts on the baseball board and why you felt you had to put this over here. Because nobody gives a ****. Keep this crap over on that board where it belongs.

Typical crap from UM trying to distract us from how bad Al Golden sucks with this baseball and basketball garbage.

There's a reason nobody posts on the baseball board and why you felt you had to put this over here. Because nobody gives a ****. Keep this crap over on that board where it belongs.

you mad bro....as we agree on Miami WAS a football school but the Baseball and BB teams are running circles around our FB team...

the Baseball team is in a good position to make some noise and David was on the football team at one time...it looks like no one on this board cares if you live or die so just ignore me.....and oh....GO CANES

Miami's a football school because we have 5 national titles, while baseball has 4??? Seems to me we're both.

And we're the 5th overall seed in the country at this point in postseason baseball. While I personally think Morris will find a way to ***** things up (just don't trust him)...the baseball team is in MUCH better shape than the football team at this point as far as being in a position to win a national title. That's important for any Miami fan.

And we should all be rooting as football fans for the baseball team and basketball team to have success...as it shines the light brighter on Chumley, NoD, Pricko Suave, and the rest of the ineptitude on the football coaching staff. The more success the other programs have, the more we as fans have a right to make our voices louder and louder to the AD...to push harder and harder for the same levels of success in the football program as we're having in the other 2 major sports. It strengthens our case.

You don't like baseball/basketball? That's fine. But at least have the common sense to root those teams on so that it makes Chumley & Co. look more and more stupid and inept...which serves our purposes as fans who want to see changes in the football program.

You do realize this "football school" has won 4 baseball titles, right? They could very well win another this year. How do you like the odds of this "football school" winning the national championship this year in football? I don't. Go CANES!!! In EVERY sport.

Advertisement

Miami's a football school because we have 5 national titles, while baseball has 4??? Seems to me we're both.

And we're the 5th overall seed in the country at this point in postseason baseball. While I personally think Morris will find a way to ***** things up (just don't trust him)...the baseball team is in MUCH better shape than the football team at this point as far as being in a position to win a national title. That's important for any Miami fan.

And we should all be rooting as football fans for the baseball team and basketball team to have success...as it shines the light brighter on Chumley, NoD, Pricko Suave, and the rest of the ineptitude on the football coaching staff. The more success the other programs have, the more we as fans have a right to make our voices louder and louder to the AD...to push harder and harder for the same levels of success in the football program as we're having in the other 2 major sports. It strengthens our case.

You don't like baseball/basketball? That's fine. But at least have the common sense to root those teams on so that it makes Chumley & Co. look more and more stupid and inept...which serves our purposes as fans who want to see changes in the football program.

But, blue devils fan, doesn't success in basketball and baseball make our Athletic Director look good? Can you seriously say that is a good idea? University of Virginia Wahoos fan, do you really think the most important thing for the football teams future is to make Blake James look good, that this former university of maine ticket salesman is the guy for this job?

But, blue devils fan, doesn't success in basketball and baseball make our Athletic Director look good? Can you seriously say that is a good idea? University of Virginia Wahoos fan, do you really think the most important thing for the football teams future is to make Blake James look good, that this former university of maine ticket salesman is the guy for this job?
Maybe...but it's our job as fans to make sure that the BOT, Prez, and others know that the success of the Baseball/Basketball teams isn't to Flake Lames' credit, but to those programs themselves...that is, if they can't see that for themselves. The leadership for those programs were in place before Lames took over as AD. Their success during his tenure as AD isn't directly related to him at all, but instead to Larranaga and (begrudgingly) Morris.

So...tell me again how if the Basketball/Baseball teams do well and are in position to win conference/national titles, that their success somehow hurts the case to pressure the AD and others about wanting the same level of excellence and better from the football program as we've had in the past? Answer...it doesn't, not one bit. It helps immensely. It shows that yes--we can be successful in the ACC and national landscapes...and that the leadership in football is lacking greatly, and that it's up to the AD to find the right leadership in the football program to get things right.

Saying that Lames will look better just because of Morris/Larranaga's success is like saying that Coker was a great coach just because he took over Butch's best collection of CFB talent ever and won 2* titles.

Maybe...but it's our job as fans to make sure that the BOT, Prez, and others know that the success of the Baseball/Basketball teams isn't to Flake Lames' credit, but to those programs themselves...that is, if they can't see that for themselves. The leadership for those programs were in place before Lames took over as AD. Their success during his tenure as AD isn't directly related to him at all, but instead to Larranaga and (begrudgingly) Morris.

So...tell me again how if the Basketball/Baseball teams do well and are in position to win conference/national titles, that their success somehow hurts the case to pressure the AD and others about wanting the same level of excellence and better from the football program as we've had in the past? Answer...it doesn't, not one bit. It helps immensely. It shows that yes--we can be successful in the ACC and national landscapes...and that the leadership in football is lacking greatly, and that it's up to the AD to find the right leadership in the football program to get things right.

Saying that Lames will look better just because of Morris/Larranaga's success is like saying that Coker was a great coach just because he took over Butch's best collection of CFB talent ever and won 2* titles.
So, you are unwilling to credit the AD for the coaches success he didn't choose, but are willing to fault him for the coaches failure he didn't choose?

Advertisement

So, you are unwilling to credit the AD for the coaches success he didn't choose, but are willing to fault him for the coaches failure he didn't choose?

You can't hit these fools with logic hammer big enough to crack their thick skulls.

No. Lames has done enough inept things (such as letting Chumley stick around and not make changes on his staff) to hang his own noose. His job ultimately is to make sure the resources and leadership are in place for the programs to be successful at a high level. He lucked up on Basketball/Baseball so far because he's been hands off and they've gotten better as of late...Football is a whole 'nother story as we know all to well. At this point, his rise/fall will be what actions (or lack thereof) that Lames decides to take with the Football program.

You can't hit these fools with logic hammer big enough to crack their thick skulls.
I know, right? Especially when you put assumptions with it that make what a person is actually trying to say seem illogical. All because you didn't follow the logic to ******* begin with.

Miami is as much of a baseball school as it is a football school. For all the pioneering we did as a football program, you can argue that Ron Fraser did equally as much for college baseball if not more.

Miami is as much of a baseball school as it is a football school. For all the pioneering we did as a football program, you can argue that Ron Fraser did equally as much for college baseball if not more.

Yup 43 straight post season appearances is hard to argue with

Advertisement
Back