Dredrick Snelson

Advertisement
Do they have a decent QB? Maybe he's leaving due to concern about getting enough touches so he doesn't get any offers pulled.

Well good luck to the young man were ever he lands to play his last year. I always thought losing him as a commit was a blow to the 2016 class, maybe he will land at a pro Miami high school that will nudge him back to UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Forgot all about jit.... don't really care if he comes or goes. .. Ammon Richards is the **** don't care what anyone says the best receiver in Florida next to Craig

Advertisement
Bet its STA. Easier for his credits to transfer over from private to private and he wont have to take the FCAT to graduate. Plus lets be frank here, his profile will increase dramatically by playing at STA. Those guys play on TV at least 3-4 times a year. (combined national and local TV) Flanagan is a great local school but unless hes got homeboys that he just really wants to play with there, don't know why he would make that move.

I heard he was leaning towards Oregon hope he is still considering Miami

These SoFla kids always talkin' that ORE crap until they actually get out there and realize, "WTF am I doing way out here?" I think out of all the local kids who talked up ORE the only one who actually went was Tacoi Sumler and he didn't even stay past his freshmen year I think. This will be an instate battle between FSU and UM when all the dust settles IMO.

Bet its STA. Easier for his credits to transfer over from private to private and he wont have to take the FCAT to graduate. Plus lets be frank here, his profile will increase dramatically by playing at STA. Those guys play on TV at least 3-4 times a year. (combined national and local TV) Flanagan is a great local school but unless hes got homeboys that he just really wants to play with there, don't know why he would make that move.

At Flangan he can get a lot more touches and that's important for him so we'll see. Both teams could probably win states without him

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I heard he was leaning towards Oregon hope he is still considering Miami

These SoFla kids always talkin' that ORE crap until they actually get out there and realize, "WTF am I doing way out here?" I think out of all the local kids who talked up ORE the only one who actually went was Tacoi Sumler and he didn't even stay past his freshmen year I think. This will be an instate battle between FSU and UM when all the dust settles IMO.

I just want to keep this kids home!!!

At Flangan he can get a lot more touches and that's important for him so we'll see. Both teams could probably win states without him

What's his reason for transferring from AH?

Advertisement
If he is down to St. thomas and Flanagan, he has to choose to Flanagan. Spoke to a St thomas coach at spring game last week and he said they told Snelson they were full.

Advertisement
Back