VEGAS HAS SPOKEN

JgDaCane

All American
Miami O/U win total is set at a whopping 5.5. I'll help you pack your bags fat boy..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow.... I believe this is the lowest over unnder for Miami in over 34 years..We were even at 6 -7 during probation years

Vegas uses outdated metrics of success.

I believe that everyone has the potential within them to be a champion. To be a winner in life and, for those who enter the arena, a winner on the field or court. Yet, while winning games at Miami is exciting, it is not what makes our student-athletes champions.

Champions look for solutions instead of problems; they support one another; they push themselves beyond limits; and they do it all with integrity and class.

With the incredible support of our educators, coaches, staff and supporters such as yourself, our student athletes are excelling like never before. But there is always more we can do and we need your support.

Help to continue the championship tradition at "The U." Please give now . . . make an impact . . . and help continue Building Champions!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you believe that Miami is cursed (as I do), then you mortgage the house and put everything on the over. No way Golden can survive with 5 wins. But 6 or 7? Stranger things have happened. As an aside, we're not going to be good next year at all. But I find it hard to believe that will be the O/U. That's absurd.

Advertisement
A Miami HC, in year 5 of his tenure, is even money to finish .500 on the season?

But the BOT and AD think he's the guy for job ...

Advertisement
Back