Taylor Gadbois listed as starter on new TOS depth chart

Advertisement
Advertisement
I spoke with his best friend yesterday he won his appeal for drug test fail so he will not get suspended and he is 100 percent recovered from injury. He is doing sprints now and trying to get into shape. Apparently he took a substance that was prescribed his doctor for injury and it was documented. This is huge know we can go with McDermott, darling, Linder, Isidora, and gadbois starting five, with wells gall and others as backups

Gadbois is nasty kid. i like him. old school cane. always looking for a fight

I spoke with his best friend yesterday he won his appeal for drug test fail so he will not get suspended and he is 100 percent recovered from injury. He is doing sprints now and trying to get into shape. Apparently he took a substance that was prescribed his doctor for injury and it was documented. This is huge know we can go with McDermott, darling, Linder, Isidora, and gadbois starting five, with wells gall and others as backups

Nice.

The O line is definitely stronger with Gadbois in the rotation.

Advertisement
Gadbois has future NFL potential. Big time news for the offensive line

NFL potential? Based off of what? Gregory threw him around like a rag doll.

That isn't true. He got beat once by Gregory. With less than 3 minutes to go in the game. Gregory was coming off of injury and didn't take his usual number of snaps. He also spent plenty of time going at Flowers. Even if it was true, that is Gadbois in his third start going against a top 15 pick if Gregory could stay off the weed.

[video=youtube;p98npOt7PpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p98npOt7PpQ[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gregory's sack in that game was on a botched block by Gus Edwards... which begs the question, why the ******* is our RB blocking a first round DE?

Gadbois is nasty kid. i like him. old school cane. always looking for a fight

That was what I noticed about him. Nasty oline is huge. Those D players like to dish it out, not take it. Much better to have them fighting with you oline than hunting your QB or RB.

Advertisement
Back