Uncle Luke Tweet

TAMPA_CANE

Redshirt Freshman
LUTHER R CAMPBELL ‏@unclelukereal1 23m23 minutes ago
Miami Noland like to thank all the NCAA coaches for coming out to the school to check out our players from FSU to Texas. Only no show the U

Advertisement
Allegedly, Paul Williams was there but he wore his temple gear on accident

Advertisement
Being present is part of the recruiting game. It could be that one act that gets or loses a top recruit. Ingratiating your school with local HS coaches and players keeps you front and center with those programs. Yes guys/coaches like Luke also relish in the attention that comes to recruits.

Exactly why we are a 2nd or 3rd rate team anymore. Should be going to all of these schools, and not letting other teams beat us to the punch. Sad what has become of the program.

Exactly why we are a 2nd or 3rd rate team anymore. Should be going to all of these schools, and not letting other teams beat us to the punch. Sad what has become of the program.

You actually believe luke? ...We were going to Norland when they had no one to recruit. Coaches have to be at many schools not just Norland

Advertisement
I couldn't care less about him, or the words that come out of his mouth. Only thing less relevant than UM football is a guy who is trying to attach himself to it any way he can. Just go away already.

man whats up with Luke this guy has mood swings like a female,one min he loves the U the next hes posting stuff like this.

Advertisement
but his kids not feeling Miami like that, we cant waste time playing around with Luke and his games we all know he looking for that check.

Forget Luke.... Carlton Davis cb from norland in the 2015 class said he wasn't interested in Miami this year because the players don't get drafted or we don't develop players anymore... I wonder who told him that sh*t hmm... Two faced ahh....

Advertisement
Forget Luke.... Carlton Davis cb from norland in the 2015 class said he wasn't interested in Miami this year because the players don't get drafted or we don't develop players anymore... I wonder who told him that sh*t hmm... Two faced ahh....

His eyes

All this talk and no one mentions that a '17 Norland kid is committed right now. Kadeem Telfort.

Advertisement
Back