Email from Blake James courtesy the inimitable JoeGrind...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...from WEZ

Email from Blake:

I believe that everyone has the potential within them to be a champion. To be a winner in life and, for those who enter the arena, a winner on the field or court. Yet, while winning games at Miami is exciting, it is not what makes our student-athletes champions.

Champions look for solutions instead of problems; they support one another; they push themselves beyond limits; and they do it all with integrity and class.

With the incredible support of our educators, coaches, staff and supporters such as yourself, our student athletes are excelling like never before. But there is always more we can do and we need your support.

Help to continue the championship tradition at "The U." Please give now . . . make an impact . . . and help continue Building Champions!

RIP, University of Miami Athletics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least the ambiguity is gone now. For anyone that ever questioned whether the Admins or the athletic department really wanted to win, that letter has your answer.

Advertisement
The ******* Athletic Director is telling you winning is not a priority. His job is to win and he doesn't see the need to fulfill that part of his job description.

...from WEZ

Email from Blake:

I believe that everyone has the potential within them to be a champion. To be a winner in life and, for those who enter the arena, a winner on the field or court. Yet, while winning games at Miami is exciting, it is not what makes our student-athletes champions.

Champions look for solutions instead of problems; they support one another; they push themselves beyond limits; and they do it all with integrity and class.

With the incredible support of our educators, coaches, staff and supporters such as yourself, our student athletes are excelling like never before. But there is always more we can do and we need your support.

Help to continue the championship tradition at "The U." Please give now . . . make an impact . . . and help continue Building Champions!

RIP, University of Miami Athletics.

We did this to ourselves. I remember after Shawn Eichorst left to be AD at Nebraska almost everyone jockeyed and lobbied for Blake James to get the job. Well we got the person we all wanted (or at least thought we wanted).

Advertisement
Just kill the **** program off already. Kill the whole **** sport of football for that matter. If I can't have my Canes (the ones that used to care about winning), then no one should have football

Sooo winning games isnt what makes our athletes champions? kick rocks *****... This isnt funny anymore. Just depressing.

Advertisement
what the **** is he suppose to say? donate to our WINNING program lol

The old "what is he supposed to say" defense.

The reason this baffles you so much is because you are dumb as a rock, proven just about every time you put finger to key.

RIP Miami Hurricanes
1983 - 2003

Advertisement
Back