In the year 2000...

RBhurricane87

Senior
This is what we did to a Michael Vick led VTech team...(I was 12 at the time and sitting near the away fans)

[video=youtube_share;pi5dL2zSPD0]http://youtu.be/pi5dL2zSPD0[/video]

Advertisement
Vick wasn't himself that day, but it wouldn't have mattered even if he was at full strength. Davenport, I sometimes forget how talented he was because of all the talent around him. Man, seeing Ed pick one off and house it....That never gets old.

**** I miss those Day's , Packed Orange Bowl, Home Field advantage, I'm starting to tear up. :(

My favorite moment from that game was Santana's TD in the first 5 minutes. VDreck fans in those days used to be all over grassy talking about their bull**** 40 times their players ran. So that first score was pretty hilarious to me.

Advertisement
My favorite moment from that game was Santana's TD in the first 5 minutes. VDreck fans in those days used to be all over grassy talking about their bull**** 40 times their players ran. So that first score was pretty hilarious to me.

When he beat Eric Green on the second TD it was just like he was playing a different game. You could see Green give up when they were about even because there was no shot. It wasn't he's even, he's leavin, it was he's even, he left.

When he beat Eric Green on the second TD it was just like he was playing a different game. You could see Green give up when they were about even because there was no shot. It wasn't he's even, he's leavin, it was he's even, he left.
Then he pulled a ***** move and tried to trip him with his feet as a last resort. **** those guys forever.

Advertisement
Pathetic that we beat the #1 team in the country, then whooped the heck out of the #2 team, and didn't play for the national title.

Advertisement
I just want the Canes I saw as a kid, is that to much to ask?

giphy.gif

we really should have won 3 titles in a row. we would have killed OK. and we were robbed against Oh. st.

Advertisement

I was sitting behind the Vatech bench and he went nuts after he got off the field. That was a **** of a game and we took it to them. Their fans hung their hat that they had beaten Miami plenty the previous few years, I had some in depth conversations about it.

They had beaten a down Miami squad, just like FSU. FSU and VaTech have never really beaten Miami when Miami was at the top of their game. Well, FSU beat us in 89, but we were without our starting QB, and played for the title anyway.

I was sitting behind the Vatech bench and he went nuts after he got off the field. That was a **** of a game and we took it to them. Their fans hung their hat that they had beaten Miami plenty the previous few years, I had some in depth conversations about it.

I remember being in the Wez during warmups with the "Overrated!" chant goin for Mike Vick. Good times!

Advertisement
Back