Nate Craig

Advertisement
Advertisement
His brother imo isnt a top level bcs recruit imo but if it helps teams with nate they are going to offer on that alone.

Not sure why they are wasting there time
maybe bc he is an amazing talent. If we weren't showing love u would be *****ing.

Exactly. If we aren't there, they'd be whining about how we just give up on recruits and "let" the other schools have them. If we are there, we are just wasting time. Doesn't matter what the staff does, the same people will find a way to twist it into something to ***** about.

Advertisement
I don't mind them putting the effort in with him.....go for it.

BUT.....don't ignore the other locals by doing so. Get your azzes out there and recruit damnit!

That might be the reason he DOESN'T go there...They thought Malachi Dupree was going to be wearing the G&G too. Kids nowadays don't want to compete. He sees the depth chart just like us. Johnny Frasier got the **** outta dodge once he saw what DCook did as a freshmen and JPatrick was already on board. And he was a 5star in his own right.

For some reason, and I have no inside info, this kid has OOS written all over him.

Advertisement
FSU. That's all.

That would make like 4 - 5star WRs on the roster for next year - Rudolph, Lane and George Campbell being the others.

sheesh

Imagine our WR core had we had a real professional staff in place and not one that has decided to save his job by actually doing what should have been done 4 years in. I'll have to get info on Nate's brother. Not familiar with him, but my contacts will be very much so. If all it takes to be a top team and get the best recruits was announce the hiring of one of the following as HC, why are we waiting fr god sakes:
1. Greg Schiano (dude knows his stuff and will bring back toughness)
2. Butch Davis (only because UM mad at him)
3. Winston Moss (would be huge with AA community)
4. Rob Chudzinski (x's and o's, recruiting a ?)
5. Mario Christobal (former HC, knows SoFl and studying at best FBS University)
6. Lane Kiffin (has kma ego and can recruit)

The only other school I ever figured for Myers would be Ohio State.

Pugh on FSUs roster is both of the Myers brothers cousin.

Had mentioned this before. Word is through FSU peeps they are looking to just take Myers and close up shop at WR.

That helps us in the pursuit of Pie and Snelson. Not saying 100% we will land them either but that's a contender out of the way.

Advertisement
And yeah. Rudolph and Lane should have been Canes. Same goes for Ridley who went off to Bama. Phillips hurts as well.

Only problem I see for FSU, someone or a few of them are gonna be upset about their playing time.

Big key to this class is holding on to our 3 we have and adding any studs to the group if possible. 2017 has some we need to reel in too.

I mean the last 3 years we loaded up with Coley, Berrios and Cager

But FSU has loaded up more with Rudolph, Lane, Campbell and Phillips

You correct that and fix it by keeping the 3 we have now and adding 1-2 more and if adding more is not possible for 2016 then loading up on more in 2017 with guys like Daewood Davis, Kevaughn Dingle, Kemore Gamble, Emmanuel Greene, Leroy Henley, and Rodney Scott.

Jerry Juedy and Trevon Grimes are not coming here.

I know Grimes brother. Grimes is originally from Washington. He's not even seriously considering Miami right now. He loves ohio state. Juedy? The Monarch connection is strong to Bama even if he's at Deerfield now.

And yeah. Rudolph and Lane should have been Canes. Same goes for Ridley who went off to Bama. Phillips hurts as well.

Only problem I see for FSU, someone or a few of them are gonna be upset about their playing time.

Big key to this class is holding on to our 3 we have and adding any studs to the group if possible. 2017 has some we need to reel in too.

I mean the last 3 years we loaded up with Coley, Berrios and Cager

But FSU has loaded up more with Rudolph, Lane, Campbell and Phillips

You correct that and fix it by keeping the 3 we have now and adding 1-2 more and if adding more is not possible for 2016 then loading up on more in 2017 with guys like Daewood Davis, Kevaughn Dingle, Kemore Gamble, Emmanuel Greene, Leroy Henley, and Rodney Scott.

Jerry Juedy and Trevon Grimes are not coming here.

I know Grimes brother. Grimes is originally from Washington. He's not even seriously considering Miami right now. He loves ohio state. Juedy? The Monarch connection is strong to Bama even if he's at Deerfield now.

need 1-2 more 2016 WR's Swain maybe few other names like Snelson & Rollins are out there.

Grimes is OSU bound everybody knows. Shame about Jeudy, i'm a HUGE fan kid is so smooth.

Beard has us in a great position for almost every SF WR. would say at this early stage we'll land Henley, Davis & Greene.

Advertisement
Back