Miami Hurricanes | Campus Tour (New Vid w/B-Berrios)

Advertisement
Is the university suddenly doing a whole bunch of weird **** or am I out of touch?

Can these dudes just competently field a football team without all the weird fan propaganda and pool parties?

Advertisement
What is wrong with that video? Seems fine to me. Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers all over. Negativity will make your lives miserable.

Advertisement
Is the university suddenly doing a whole bunch of weird **** or am I out of touch?

Can these dudes just competently field a football team without all the weird fan propaganda and pool parties?

Yes, you're just out of touch. This is a campus tour video. Pretty much every school does them. Nothing "weird" about it, but a lot weird about your constant whining and complaining about the most common and typical things that every school does.

[video=youtube;7NRMuqH_sk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NRMuqH_sk4[/video]

I see they just had to play with their camera mounted on a UAV.

What I didn't see was the STADIUM.

Oh, that's right. Middle Schools have stadiums. High School have stadiums.

Only UM doesn't have a stadium.

Shalala, you ****** *****!

You blew it!

Yes, you're just out of touch. This is a campus tour video. Pretty much every school does them. Nothing "weird" about it, but a lot weird about your constant whining and complaining about the most common and typical things that every school does.

Bro if you want to take me on a date just ask

Place has changed. Interesting how all those football dollars changed that mediocre and ugly campus into something quite nice looking. Too bad the admins let those $$$$$ dry up with an ill-advised hospital purchase and a series of chitty coaching hires that ruined the great football program and turned it into a crummy midmajor.

Advertisement

Nah, given that you whine, *****, and complain more than any girl I've ever met, even when on their periods, no thanks. Plus, I like women, not guys like you that act like women.

Place has changed. Interesting how all those football dollars changed that mediocre and ugly campus into something quite nice looking. Too bad the admins let those $$$$$ dry up with an ill-advised hospital purchase and a series of chitty coaching hires that ruined the great football program and turned it into a crummy midmajor.

Football dollars? The campus renewal came directly from campaigns specifically aimed at that issue. You clearly don't understand how university finances work, and fundraising.

Nah, given that you whine, *****, and complain more than any girl I've ever met, even when on their periods, no thanks. Plus, I like women, not guys like you that act like women.

Too late bro , liking women should have been the FIRST thing you mentioned lol.

Advertisement

Too late bro , liking women should have been the FIRST thing you mentioned lol.

Whatever you say. Now go back to your Pokemon cards little kid.

[video=youtube;7NRMuqH_sk4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NRMuqH_sk4[/video]

I see they just had to play with their camera mounted on a UAV.

What I didn't see was the STADIUM.

Oh, that's right. Middle Schools have stadiums. High School have stadiums.

Only UM doesn't have a stadium.

Shalala, you ****** *****!

You blew it!
Does USC have a stadium?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Memorial_Coliseum

Advertisement
Back